“Cheesecake!”

CineBistro at Solaris
Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Vail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 3 Screen First-run Movie House With Full Bar, Burger & Sandwich Menu And Optional In-theatre Dining.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Fun experience with good food and attentive service! Recommend highly for anyone looking to catch a movie while in Vail!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I loved the top quality creative food menu and full bar to hang out at prior to seeing a movie.
Whipped goat cheese spread-highly recommend!!
It was nice to be able to carry my wine glass into the movie.
They show a beautiful reel of different scenes with soundtrack.
Nice and peaceful.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was the first time I tried a bistro-style theatre and I LOVED it! The service was impeccable and the food, outstanding. I had a perfectly assembled salad with grilled salmon, my daughter had a little steak, and the guy to my left had the best gourmet beef burger I've ever seen. Just for kicks I settled back to watch with a raspberry martini in hand; later we got popcorn that was served in great big bowls, just like home. It's definitely on my must-do list when I return to Vail.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was so strange, although im used to eating popcorn and sweeties in the cinema normally, I kept getting so ingrossed in the film (American Hustle, and the oh so gorgeous even with curly hair Bradley Cooper) that I kept on forgetting to eat my meal! (Which was the Salmon which was lovely but the cabbage stuff tasted a bit odd...) For sure a great experience and a fun and not too expensive night out in Vail!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We drove over to Vail in a terrible snowstorm and were grateful that the Parking Garage was right in the Solaris center. Not cheap though, $35 for the time we were at the cinema! The Cine Bistro format is such that you enter and purchase or collect your tickets and then go through to a sizable bar. About 30 minutes before the movie starts you enter the cinema and take your preassigned seat. You can then choose your refreshments which in our case was dinner. A glass of wine, beer and two very good burgers was around $60 including the automatically included gratuity. The seats are large and comfortable with airline style tables that swivel. All the ordering and eating is pretty much done by the time you get to previews and by the time the main movie starts everybody is sitting watching. It is a great evening out but by the time you buy the tickets at $31, the food and then the parking it is not a cheap night out, but I would thoroughly recommend it as a great way to see that movie you really want to see.