“Great Italian food” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Bottega
Ranked #59 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vail Rd.
Transit: Free in town public transportation is available on Meadow Drive which runs from 7:00 a.m until 2:00 a.m. La Bottega is just steps away from the Vail Plaza stop. La Bottega is on the corner of Meadow Drive and Vail Road.
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Great food, wine list, and atmosphere. We went as a family of four and loved to food and setting. Kids loved the pizza. The mussels were huge.

• Visited August 2013

Sarasota, Florida
“Last minute meal; yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

They fit us in at the bar when the place was crowded with reservations. Enjoyed a nice ceasar salad and grilled veggie pizza. No complaints; very good.

Visited August 2013
Colorado
“Not my favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We were told we should eat here for dinner. I was not impressed at all. The tomato sauce is almost like a chef boyardee and the meatballs tasted like those in the chef boyardee. The best thing was the kids fettuccine alfredo. I wish I had ordered that. The service was okay but I will not be going back there unless I order off the kids menu!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gelika
Dallas, Texas
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times mostly because it is in such a great location. I think we're done now. Location is good but not worth the average dining experience and food you can expect. Too bad.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Service, Great Prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Jose, provided us with excellent service and I believe he enjoyed our company as well. We had a party of ten and everyone eat an excellent meal. He was very attentive to our requests and made us feel welcome.

It was a great experience since a few nights before, we had one of our worst experiences in the Vail Valley at another restaurant. I recommend anyone traveling to the Vail Valley to go to La Bottega, you won't regret it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to La Bottega? Share your experiences!