“Good Italian - Great Location!”
Review of La Bottega

La Bottega
Reserve with OpenTable
La Bottega is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 127 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vail Rd.
Transit: Free in town public transportation is available on Meadow Drive which runs from 7:00 a.m until 2:00 a.m. La Bottega is just steps away from the Vail Plaza stop. La Bottega is on the corner of Meadow Drive and Vail Road.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had the Linguine and Clams and thought they were great! My husband had the Gnocchi which was also good. The restaurant is in Vail Village but a short walk from Lion's Head which is where we were staying, it's also right by one of the bus stops. It was a nice night so we sat outside and thought the service was great!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Several people recommended La Bottega so we gave it a shot. The food was good but over priced for lunch, even for Vail. The worst part was the service. After being seated we waited for over 10 minutes before our waiter came to our table and brought menus. After taking our order he never returned to bring our drinks until after our food was served. We tried to get his attention several times but he was very good at never looking at tables, not just ours.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

No better than chain quality. (Macgrill/Maggianos). We had Veal and a pasta with meat souce. Large portions for both. Attractive room but our table had uneven pullouts. Inconsistant service. One item that made my blood boil was rounding up/down check without notice. I know it's just pennies but the principle burns me up! Would not return.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Seriously, this place is ridiculous!!! The food here is amazing!!! My Sister and I took a road trip to Vail for our birthday and we couldn't have had a better experience.

LOCATION: It was a little crowded and busy, but we expected that considering it's right at the end of the Village near the hotels. The decor is that "Old World" type charm, very italian. :)

MENU: I ordered the Clams w/ Linguine & Olive Oil/Herbs and almost bit the hand of our server when he tried to take it away!! My Sister ordered the Shrimp Pasta w/ Peppers and couldn't even finish it because the servings are so large. Her dish was awesome too. And I don't know what kind of bread they serve as a starter, but wow, that was good as well. :)

PRICES -- A bit pricey for Italian food but you get what you pay for. It's worth it!! 2 entree's, 1 salad to share, no dessert, no alc drinks -- $88.00.

We'll definitely come back the next time we're in Vail! :)

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had a wonderful meal at La Bottega! We had a party of 8 and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The truffle gnocchi is to die for! All the pastas were fresh and very flavorful!

Been to La Bottega? Share your experiences!