“Excellent”

Montauk Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Montauk Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 125 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are a short walk from two local bus stops which are accessible via the Intown bus or the West Vail Green and Red buses. When coming from the west, get off on the Lionshead/Concert Hall Plaza stop. From the east, get off on the main Lionshead stop.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Took my wife there for her birthday dinner and we were not disappointed. Great menu and wine selection. Extremely friendly and attentive service. Our waiter was very knowledgeable, recommending great items on the menu and even went out of his way to get us something special. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank demandingcust0mer

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The oysters were the freshest I've ever tasted, and the three different mignonettes were delicious. The restaurant is on the nicer side, but not extremely snooty and uptight. You could wear a dress/suit or wear workout clothes and it didn't seem strange. I'll be back for the oysters!

1  Thank 5CC5
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent food. I had grilled halibut that was perfectly cooled. Three tasty dipping sauces and the fish was moist. Great wine list and amazing desserts.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My fiance and I took a weekend getaway to Vail and the hotel clerk recommended Montauk as a dinner option. We took the bus into town and found the restaurant located right in the central part of Lion's Head village. There is a nice outside patio (which I recommend during summer months) and the indoor seating has a nice ambiance. I noticed the restaurant wasn't too noisy which is a plus during a romantic evening. The food selections were fresh seafood (flown in daily) and a selection of steaks and other dishes. The food was cooked to perfection, my fiance had the grouper which was a mild, white and flaky fish and I had a steak. For our appetized we had the muscles, they're cooked in a mild white wine sauce which was delish! Very nice restaurant and not too overly priced for Vail.

2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Food and service is always exceptional. We go to Vail a few times a year and this is always one of our stops. Count on a great meal in a lovely relaxing atmosphere.