“Great location - good food”

Montauk Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Montauk Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 127 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are a short walk from two local bus stops which are accessible via the Intown bus or the West Vail Green and Red buses. When coming from the west, get off on the Lionshead/Concert Hall Plaza stop. From the east, get off on the main Lionshead stop.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We ate at the Montauk our first night, and enjoyed it very much-
Food and service was very good. If you are looking for good, fresh seafood - try the Montauk. It's is a great location in Lionshead- you can eat outside, or as we did - inside looking out. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ordered herb-encrusted halibut $36., it was crunchy but very tasty. Sides were plain ordinary mashed potatoes and no vegetables. There was a small bunch of greens served with vinaigrette on the side. I asked for other salad dressing and when he said they didn't have any other. I asked if they had mayonnaise and ketchup(thousand island) and the waiter didn't answer me....? I told them I couldn't eat any vinegar based food but the put that vinaigrette on the plate anyway. The fish was good but I will not return there. Others told me that the oysters and mussels there are great.

1  Thank xmasangel
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The main course was very tasty and well prepared -- but the service and drink quality was lacking...clearly living on it's good reputation.

1  Thank 1BlueSkyTraveler1
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great every time. Bar is super. Bartenders and waiters awesome. Food excellent. Ordered the lobster ravioli which was handmade and so fresh. I usually don't like lobster but this was fantastic. The bread is amazing.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great restaurant in the Lionshead area of Vail. Nice atmosphere especially if you sit outside. We have eaten here several times over the last 10 years or so and its always been excellent.