“Nice view from deck with great flower boxes!”

Vendetta's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 127 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Nice town - enjoyed it - looking for lunch - and ate here. Reasonably priced, nice outside deck, spaghetti and meatballs was good and gf had pizza. Waitress was nice and service was good.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stopped in for the snow pig pizza which was suggested by friends. Husband thought it was very good. I thought it was greasy. I had the poppy seed encrusted mahi mahi. Fish was very good. Service staff was good, helpful, and nice. Would go back here again.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Went here for dinner on our last night in Vail. The restaurant is configured differently and it was odd trying to locate the hostess stand in the very crowded rooms. We got a nice high top next to a window overlooking the village, but you had no wait staff at that location and had to order from the bar. It was a bit difficult to get attention as they also make all the pizzas in the bar area. The pizza was good and the price was reasonable for Vail! I would probably go again on a return trip if I was specifically targeting pizza, but it just seemed like a bit of a hassle versus a relaxed dining experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I were in town celebrating a birthday and ended up choosing this restaurant because it smelled so good as we were walking by.The upstairs was very busy, we sat in a quiet downstairs area and our waiter was nice and attentive. My husband ordered the stuffed shells and I had the spaghetti and meatballs, we both thought it was very good, and although $20 is a little pricey for a bowl of spaghetti, we enjoyed ourselves and would recommend this place to friends.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I tried to eat lunch at Vendetta's as a solo diner, but couldn't get anyone to seat me. The staff seemed to be busy at a table reviewing receipts, and no one paid any attention. I finally left and had a lovely lunch at Sweet Basil. Guess a single woman is just not important enough to be noticed here. I won't return.

2  Thank Arlene H

Been to Vendetta's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!