“Just average.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Davenport, Iowa
“Just average.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I ate outside at Ore House. The owner was the one who seated us and he was a bit overbearing. I ordered the salmon and my husband had the ribs. The ribs came out overcooked/burnt. When my husband told the owner he acted offended. My salmon was cooked well but the rasberry sauce was too sweet. Not a great meal or a great experience.

Visited September 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food was fantastic! The service was excellent! Artichockes and steak oh so yummy! We were a big group and they accommodated us in a very timely fashion.

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Trel/Ore House USA Pro Challenge Party”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were at the Ore House for the Trek sponsored USA Pro Challenge party. It was a great event. The ticket included drinks and appetizers. The food was good and came around often. The bartender was great and quick! He knew how to make a "Red Beer" and that is always a good sign! After the race Andy Schlek and Jens Voit came by and signed autographs and took pictures. We had a great a great time and would definitely go back. They have great patio seating. Will go back and try them for lunch or dinner during ski season. Thanks Trek and Ore House!

• Visited August 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“not satisfied”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The waiter was nice and did a good job. However, the food was nothing to rave about. My husband ordered the steak topped with crab. They were out of the sauce that usually goes with this dish so we had to substitue and it wasn't very compatible with the dish. Unfortunately, the crab was bad and not edible. My husband scraped it off and ate around the crab that was there. I ordered the luch special which was the blue cheese hamburger. It was tasty. They were nice enough to discount the meal which we appreciated. Overall, the atmosphere inside was a bit dark and unwelcoming. We would try other places rather than returning here.

• Visited August 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Good food, steak cooked as requested, requested salad to be served with steak no problem at all. fantastic service from Lori and megan . Lori said to us that anything is possible but added that she couldn't fly. Thanks for making our night so enjoyable. Come and teach our servers a thing or two in Australia.

• Visited July 2013