“A nice little pub the service was slow and waitress was rude”
Review of Ore House Restaurant - CLOSED

Ore House Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Great Midwest
“A nice little pub the service was slow and waitress was rude”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place came recommended to us so we thought we would give it a try for lunch. Its like an old tavern or pub. There were 3 adults in our party and 5 kids. Kids ordered burgers and mac and cheese and they liked what they had. I had a burger and thought it was decent. The food was okay but the problem here was the service was slow and our waitress was a lrude and out of line I thought. During our lunch one of the kids asked our server for a glass of ice water and the waitress told a 10 year old "you can get it faster by getting it yourself" and she pointed to a server stand that had 3 pitchers of water and glasses set up next to it. Not only was this rude and uncalled for but the pitchers were all empty and had no water to pour. This is not the way I expect to be treated when dropping $200.00 for lunch.

London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Family Restaurant”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were looking for a place to have a casual family dinner and the Ore House was prefect. Good food. Relaxed atmosphere. Friendly service. Perfect for a good family night out!

Loveland, Colorado
“very nice wait staff”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We were looking for an inexpensive place to have a light meal and warm up. It was midafternoon and I ordered the burger and beer special. I wasn't expecting much. It turned out that it was the best burger I had had in a long time. Simple but delicious. We also had some seafood wontons that were awful but our waitress quickly took it off our bill. She was tipped well. I would go back again.

• Visited December 2012
“Fun bar to hang out and watch a game”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I went here December 8, 2012. We had a great time and loved the bar. It is very laid back and comfortable. One of the owners by the name of Steven went out of his way to make sure everything was great. The appetizers & drinks were great along with the service. I would recommend if you are in Vail to visit the Ore House.

Dallas, Texas
“Great Eating in Vail”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love to eat at the Ore House. We have been eating there for 15+ years. The service is great, the staff goes out of their way to satisfy, and the food is wonderful.

• Visited July 2012