“Nice choice.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Dining in Vail? Billy's Restaurant is a Vail Steakhouse with a specialty Pacific Rim Flair. A warm restaurant with a casual, relaxed atmosphere, a private dining room full bar & an expceptional wine list that compliments any fine dining. Billy's is recognized year after year as one of the best restaurants in Vail Colorado by offering hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, delicious bread and the largest salad bar in Lionshead.
“Nice choice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I didn't find the place fancy, but the food was good, service was quick and everything was what you might expect without any surprises. This is not one of Vail's fine dining establishments, but good for family and friends and a less formal meal.

1 Thank vailaspen

Vail, Colorado, United States
“Ocean side atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Salad Bar, bartender Bob and the food is great! Love the salt water tanks! Looks like I'm looking into the Nemo movie.

Rocky Mount, NC
“Great Steak and Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stumbled upon this place while walking around Lionshead. It is tucked away and may be hard to find if you aren't looking for it. They had a special going since it was still off season, so we decided to give it a shot, and I am glad we did. The meal was great and so was the service. I had a NY Strip and my wife had fish (Butterfish I think). Both were great, I wish I would have gotten her meal instead, the fish was outstanding.

colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Fast service with an awsome menu! Six adults in our group and all enjoyed the dinner. I had the shrimp rolled up in bacon, can't think of the menu name, but it was very good. The wild salmon was very good my wife tells me. One note with the draft beer we tried, this is off season and there is no telling how long that keg has been under the counter. As a lover of good beer, this was not! A higher priced meal indeed!

Loveland, Colorado
“Average and way overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We went and it was 50% entree's but even with that it was just average. Host/hostess were arguing when we walked in and did not stop even with us standing right there...food was average at best for the prices they charged and we found it tacky that the waiter had to inform us that the 18% tip was going to be added automatically.