“nice nice Italian dinner”
Review of Campo De Fiori

Campo De Fiori
Reserve with OpenTable
Campo De Fiori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 122 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Vail Village in-town bus, Solaris stop
“nice nice Italian dinner”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

we enjoyed our meal very much here. We were able to dine outside on a warm pleasant evening. Our dinner selections were very tasty. I enjoyed veal scallopini and my husband chose another veal dinner . That was also delicious. We decided to skip on drinks and dessert. Nice time was had!

Visited July 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What a find!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this lovely restaurant on a weekend trip to Vail and we are so glad we found it! Is a bit tucked away just off the main pedestrian street in Vail village. You walk up some stairs into the dining room and are transported to Italy. We knew right away it was going to be good because it was lively and busy. They do have a small deck for outdoor seating which is beautiful to sit outside if you are lucky enough to get one of the few tables outdoors. We were not so lucky, but were seated at a small table for two just inside the French doors.

The hostess and wait staff were very quick and friendly. Our waiter, who I failed to get his name; was from Italy and it made our dinner feel even more authentic. He was attentive and full of energy!

I chose the gnocchi for my entree and they were like little pillows from heaven, so light and flavorful! My husbands dish was a flat, wide noodle pasta with sausage, also delicious! I'm already dying to go back it was so good! With an appetizer of warm olives, a glass of wine each, entree, dessert and coffee for both it was right at $100 for the two of us, which we found to be reasonable prices for Vail. If you enjoy authentic Italian go here!

Visited June 2013
Castle Pines, Colorado
“Very Nice Meal”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were celebrating an anniversary. They had a nice table for us complete with the flowers I ordered...all ready and waiting. The restaurant was crowded, so service was a bit slow but improved as the meal progressed. I had the carpaccio (nothing special) and my wife had the mozzarella (she liked it). For the main course, I had the Veal special and she had the penne pasta. They were both very good. We sampled the ice cream for dessert -- very very good! All in all, a nice place to celebrate a special occasion.

• Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Good choice and reasonably priced”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We visited last month (June 2013). Bring your checkbook, restaurants are expensive. Many places were offering preseason discounts which is why we chose this restaurant. If we hadn't had the discount we would have gone to McDonalds. However, that being said, the outside dining is really great and the food was very good. The wait staff was very friendly. I would recommend it for the atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
Otis, CO
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

With a super large group but the waitstaff super friendly and helpful. Our glasses were never below half filled. The mushroom ravioli was amazing!!

Visited June 2013