“DON'T MISS THIS PLACE”

Yellowbelly
Ranked #53 of 129 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Oh how I wish there was a Yellowbelly in Texas!!! Gluten Free fried chicken?!!?? What??!! Where have you been all my life??

Ate there 3 times in 2 days.....yes, I know....that's alot of fried chicken, but this place is that good. Great food, prices, vibe, staff, owners....what can I say? I ordered citrus quinoa, beets, sauteed greens, smashed potatoes and of course, chicken. I will be back to see you guys whether it's in Vail or your new upcoming locale...Boulder.
Just an FYI....this place is so good, the non-gluten free people in your party/family won't feel like they are eating gluten free!! Oh & my husband ordered the mac & cheese (not gluten free) and loved it too.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We found Yellowbelly by accident when searching for a quick lunch, but it will be a destination whenever we're back in Vail. Tasty, freshly-made chicken served with a variety of creative and delicious sides. We had fried and rotisserie chicken, "smashed" fried potatoes, butter-garlic green beans, mustard greens with bok choy, and citrus quinoa. All were delicous and prices were reasonable. And forget about the standard high fructose corn syrup overloaded Coke or Pepsi choice, Yellowbelly serves Boylan's sodas--these are the real thing.

1  Thank SoMuchToSeeAndDo
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I found this place by accident and enjoyed the fried chicken and smashed potatoes. The chicken has an interesting crust much different than your typical fried chicken and tastes great!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Wow, stumbled in here by chance and so delighted I did
Fresh, tasty, healthy and different!
This is a unique fast food experience, it's priced like fast food too. Local veggies, free range organic chicken, beets,quinoa all delicious.
I had one of the special plates a gyros style sandwich with smashed potatoes and beets perfectly prepared by sweet JULIO.
I actually loved the beets which I normally do not eat.
Anyway - give this place a try! You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank homeisbest2012
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We were travelling through Vail on vacation in CO (from WI) and looking for somewhere to eat lunch. We drove through town scoping out options, and ended up checking for recommendations on TripAdvisor and Yelp. We came across this place as an excellent option with its' high review rating. BOY were we pleasantly surprised x100! The fried and rotisserie chicken were both to die for and the sides options were KILLER!!! Boylan soda on tap! Fantastic customer service, as well...and all of this at a totally fair value. If we were ever in the area again, we would probably go out of our way to eat at this place again. A+++

1  Thank kelleysezwoh

Been to Yellowbelly? Share your experiences!