“Amazing (Gluten Free) Cupcakes!”
Review of Mountain Cupcakes

Mountain Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Vail
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mountain Cupcakes, a scratch bakery, in their new location serves more than just cupcakes. Breakfast, lunch, beer, wine and spirits are served with one of the best mountain views off Solaris Plaza. The same desserts you know and love (cupcakes, bars, cookies and french macarons) with added menu items for lunch and breakfast and adequate indoor seating for family and friends is offered with a friendly smile.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

On our recent trip to Vail I had to find the cupcake place my friend had discovered at the Vail Market, she raved about their Gluten Free selection, and my 5 year old has Celiacs. Its tough for him when we vacation (being the only 1 out of 6 boys in our travel group with diet restrictions) I always try to find something special for him, Mountain Cupcakes was perfect! My Friend and I stopped in mid week to inquire about the GF options and were informed they bake them on Friday and Saturday to prepare for the weekend market. We sampled a Cookies and Cream (Yummy!) and promised to return for the Gluten Free cupcakes later.
I took the kids back on Saturday, My youngest had his vanilla with fudge frosting (gluten free) I had the same in a traditional cupcake (amazing, the BEST EVER!!!!!) and the other two boys had red velvet and carrot cake - all were devoured in minutes!
This place is great!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Every time I'm in Vail I have to get a cupcake here! This trip, I had an m + m cupcake with peanut butter frosting. Their peanut butter frosting is delicious! I've had it on their peanut butter and jelly cupcakes in the past. Their flavors rotate everyday so there is always something new to try! They also had pumpkin and banana breads, coffee, and gluten free options.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I am not a cupcake connoisseur, but this place was so busy, I decided it was worth trying. The cupcakes are very moist and fresh. But I was disappointed with this S'mores cake. It was basically a chocolate cupcake ( good but not flavored differently than any other) with marshmallow topping. I guess I was expecting the cupcake to have nuances of flavor also. I am told that German chocolate is their best.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We visited this shop twice during our stay. Once in the late afternoon when very few offerings remained, then again at 11 am the next morning, when the days bakings are presented. We tried several of the cupcakes and each was more delicious than the next.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I usually pop in when I'm in Vail to have a delicious cupcake. This time Sam hooked me on the macaroons. I'm now an addict. Try every flavor, even the ones that sound odd. You won't be disappointed. The passion fruit is to die for, and the bourbon bacon was shockingly delicious. I push one or two down with a cupcake. I love this place! Can't wait till they deliver!!!