“Great food and drinks”

Cross street: Bridge Street
Description: This is a brand new restaurant in Vail Village
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This restaurant is nicely located right on the Gore Creek. We sat outside on the deck which overlooked the Creek and watch the kayakers. I enjoyed the chicken marsala which was delicious. My husband ordered the 1/2 rack of ribs. They were very good, but very spicy! I had two bites and my tongue was on fire!! They also made a very good Colorado bulldog!

Visited June 2014

Exton, Pennsylvania
“Nice spot to have a drinks and snacks”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Sports tavern that offers outside seating on the water. Singer was entertaining on the deck and the staff was very good. Nice beer selection and the food menu offers many options. Highlights.....tempura shrimp, hummus and bruschetta.

• Visited June 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Quick service, good food and drinks, and a great view!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

A friend and I ate lunch at Tavern on the Gore in Vail to get a pub-ish style restaurant that wasn't too fancy. The other options in town were more than we wanted to pay at that moment. The inside of the restaurant was nicer than we expected, and the food was higher quality than your average pub. Great hummus starter, and I wanted comfort food, so I ordered the tomato soup and grilled cheese. Don't judge! It tasted great, and it was the perfect portion for me (especially after a drink and an appetizer)! I would recommend anyone to go here, and I would go back. Actually, we stopped in again the same day around 10pm. The kitchen was closed, but the bar was open, and the drink menu was pretty good. Give it a try!

• Visited May 2014
Summit, New Jersey
“Great cozy not over-priced upscale sports restaurant”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

It is a classy sports bar/restaurant with tv's all over and at most tables. The food and the ambiance was great. Buffalo steak ($30) and the lamp chops ($33) were great. They have also a patio overlooking the river. But it was too cold to sit outside. We were 4 guys, but it looked also like a good place for families. I would highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Mississippi
“Adventurous Take on Pub Food”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I stopped in here after turning in our skis during our last full day in Vail. The restaurant wasn't too busy during this lunchtime. Our server was nice, and she checked back frequently enough without being bothersome.

The view from our table was beautiful (overlooking an outdoor fireplace on the shore of Gore Creek). Sarah had the Bison sliders, and I had the Tavern burger (also Bison). We were both very pleased with the food.

The menu was a little expensive for lunch, but, hey, it's Vail. We were very happy we went, and I would like to eat here again someday.

• Visited April 2014