Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$199
Manor Vail Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$174
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
$330
$320
  • Pool
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$161
$144
  • Breakfast included
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$455
$359
Tivoli Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$237
$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$335
$298
Priceline
$555
  • Pool
All reviewsx boxhot tubfree shuttlerenovated recentlytime shareanswering serviceroom was spacious and cleanno air conditioningsmall poolfull kitchenski gearski arealaundry roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulsized bedliving roomcontinental breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2010

My husband and I stayed here on a ski vacation. Vail is the best ski town I've ever been to and they have the best mountain, just huge with lots of variety. The restaurants in this area are fantastic.
Eagle Point looks a little disappointing when you first pull into the lot, but the condos are very nice. The important things to me on a vacation are: a clean condo, good service from a friendly staff and a good location. Eagle Point has all of those things. It's an excellent value for Vail, which tends to be very expensive to stay anywhere.
I would completely recommend this resort and would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mpaden01
Reviewed September 13, 2009

When I was in college, I passed through Vail and made a promise to myself that I would one day return to this cool mountain town. Not being a skier, I found Vail to be more fun in the summer with plenty of hiking, biking and horseback riding opportunities. Since I own a timeshare through Diamond International, with the ability to use my points with Interval International, I took advantage of the "slow" Vail season , and got a 2 bedroom condo for the week with points to spare. On the trip was my wife (both of us in the 50's but very active) and my son and his girlfriend.
When we arrived, our first impression was not great. The resort looked dated and kind of run down. Our condo has not been renovated, so no granite countertops etc.
But the location of this place we found to be fantastic. It is around 2 miles to Vail Village, but very close to restaurants etc, and we enjoyed biking and walking into Lionshead and Vail everyday (good for walking off the meals)
The condo kind of grew on me, as it was comfy in an old shoe kind of way. After being out in nature all day, it felt nice to "come home" to the condo, and the beds were comfy also. It really had everything that we needed, just not real fancy.
The hot tub "on the roof" didn't work the entire time we were there, and we asked the front desk numerous times to fix it, always being assured it would be, but it never was. The staff were friendly and helpful, and we took advantage of the Vail Pass bike ride that they sponsored with a free shuttle ride for us and our bikes to the pass. They also shuttled us to the local rodeo for free (of course, the bikes and the rodeo itself did cost) which was a nice touch.
All in all, it was a great vacation. If you are looking for a laid back, comfy but not glamorous place near Vail to enjoy all the Rocky Mountains have to offer, and inexpensively, I would choose Eagle Point.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank indijones
Reviewed February 24, 2009

Every year we take our annual girls ski trip and stay at Eagle Point. It is a very comfortable and affordable hotel. After our first stay about 5 yrs ago we bought a 2 bed/2bath time share unit. It is perfect for us. About 3 yrs ago all units were updated with new cabinets and granite countertops. The kitchens have everything you need for food preperation. An outdoor grill is onsite. The outdoor roof top hot tub is a great place to unwind with a drink and meet other guests. The staff are all very nice and accommodating. The shuttle service makes it easy to get to Lionshead and the slopes. Parking is free here. This might be the fanciest place in Vail but is still a nice place to stay especially after the renovation. We love coming back every year.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank crln0229
Reviewed September 24, 2008

This was my first time in Vail, and I found the Eagle Point Resort to be a great central location. It sits alongside a lovely creek and has a panoramic view of the mountains. It was under construction while we were there, which disturbed the ambiance to some degree, but the units were tastefully decorated and very clean, and the staff was both knowledgeable and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank hagcrew
Reviewed September 8, 2008

We stayed at Eagle Point, but toured almost all of Colorado. The location was great, the rooms were comfortable and clean, and the staff was excellent. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)