Manor Vail Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$174
ManorVail.com
  • Breakfast included
Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$199
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
$330
$320
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$319
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$161
$144
  • Breakfast included
$455
$359
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Tivoli Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$237
$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$555
  • Pool
All reviewsx boxhot tubfree shuttlerenovated recentlytime shareanswering serviceroom was spacious and cleanno air conditioningsmall poolfull kitchenski gearski arealaundry roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulsized bedliving roomcontinental breakfast
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Nice Place. First time stay. I will be booking again next year. Some nicities like a wine and cheeze night and a breakfast morning in the lobby. They have a shuttle which will take you to the Gondola. Note: I never turned the electric baseboard heat on and left the windows open the entire time just to be comfortable. I suspect there is a secondary heat system built into the walls. Something is not quite right . Lots of families , retiries, and time share owners here from many places.. Its a pleasure talking to them.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank fungusart
Reviewed January 26, 2011

We traveled to Vail to celebrate my graduation from PSU. We hit the jackpot though when we arrived. There was over 40" of snow the week we were there, allowing us to have the best skiing vacation ever.

We had a lot of traveling to do just to get to the resort though, coming from Pittsburgh. We arrived late and knowing no one would be at the front desk was kind of disappointing. It is check in day for everyone there and I would of hoped they would stay later due to so many arrivals in the day. It wouldn't of bothered me so much but it seemed everyone was having trouble finding their rooms and getting in to them because they each had key pads rather than keys (which turned out to be a nice feature after all). We got in shortly after we found our room, but it would be nice to have a desk attendant there in case of that happening more often than not.

Our place was definitely one of the nicest places we've seen on vacation. I know they just renovated recently and the money was well worth it. It was very comfortable and relaxing to stay there, with minimal noise especially. The second bedroom was a little smaller, but it seems to of been made for children rather than two 22 year olds. It didn't bother us though since we skied everyday and just passed out when back at our rooms. The addition of shampoo and body wash in each shower was nice, if we had known, since it's harder to bring that stuff with you on planes now. Just a nice touch.

There was an indoor and outdoor hot tub, great for use after long days of skiing. Also their pool that was inside/outside was nice since it is so warm and you can swim outside while it is snowing. The facility was very conveniently located to the Vail Ski Resort with a complimentary shuttle from the hotel to the mountain (only about 5 minutes away). That saves you money and a lot of walking you could do.

If we go back, which we will, I would definitely love to stay here again. We had more than enough room for all of us in there and the staff was more than welcoming each day we saw them.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank clapp329
Reviewed April 4, 2010

My husband and I stayed here on a ski vacation. Vail is the best ski town I've ever been to and they have the best mountain, just huge with lots of variety. The restaurants in this area are fantastic.
Eagle Point looks a little disappointing when you first pull into the lot, but the condos are very nice. The important things to me on a vacation are: a clean condo, good service from a friendly staff and a good location. Eagle Point has all of those things. It's an excellent value for Vail, which tends to be very expensive to stay anywhere.
I would completely recommend this resort and would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mpaden01
Reviewed September 13, 2009

When I was in college, I passed through Vail and made a promise to myself that I would one day return to this cool mountain town. Not being a skier, I found Vail to be more fun in the summer with plenty of hiking, biking and horseback riding opportunities. Since I own a timeshare through Diamond International, with the ability to use my points with Interval International, I took advantage of the "slow" Vail season , and got a 2 bedroom condo for the week with points to spare. On the trip was my wife (both of us in the 50's but very active) and my son and his girlfriend.
When we arrived, our first impression was not great. The resort looked dated and kind of run down. Our condo has not been renovated, so no granite countertops etc.
But the location of this place we found to be fantastic. It is around 2 miles to Vail Village, but very close to restaurants etc, and we enjoyed biking and walking into Lionshead and Vail everyday (good for walking off the meals)
The condo kind of grew on me, as it was comfy in an old shoe kind of way. After being out in nature all day, it felt nice to "come home" to the condo, and the beds were comfy also. It really had everything that we needed, just not real fancy.
The hot tub "on the roof" didn't work the entire time we were there, and we asked the front desk numerous times to fix it, always being assured it would be, but it never was. The staff were friendly and helpful, and we took advantage of the Vail Pass bike ride that they sponsored with a free shuttle ride for us and our bikes to the pass. They also shuttled us to the local rodeo for free (of course, the bikes and the rodeo itself did cost) which was a nice touch.
All in all, it was a great vacation. If you are looking for a laid back, comfy but not glamorous place near Vail to enjoy all the Rocky Mountains have to offer, and inexpensively, I would choose Eagle Point.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank indijones
Reviewed February 24, 2009

Every year we take our annual girls ski trip and stay at Eagle Point. It is a very comfortable and affordable hotel. After our first stay about 5 yrs ago we bought a 2 bed/2bath time share unit. It is perfect for us. About 3 yrs ago all units were updated with new cabinets and granite countertops. The kitchens have everything you need for food preperation. An outdoor grill is onsite. The outdoor roof top hot tub is a great place to unwind with a drink and meet other guests. The staff are all very nice and accommodating. The shuttle service makes it easy to get to Lionshead and the slopes. Parking is free here. This might be the fanciest place in Vail but is still a nice place to stay especially after the renovation. We love coming back every year.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends