“Great croissant for the road!”
Review of Market at The Sebastian Vail - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Market at The Sebastian Vail
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I stopped in to the Market for some breakfast items for the drive back to Denver. The spinach and egg croissants were light, fluffy, fresh and amazing.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Quick to accommodate our needs. The others at my table loved the French toast and the carrot cake pancakes. Breakfast is served from 7-11am. The terrace is great!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Worse service I've experienced in some time, the staff was completely uninterested in how I felt. I had to ask 3 times to get the order right.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great staff and very good breakfast items. We enjoyed breakfast here twice. Wish the menu was bigger.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had a great breakfast, service was great! The menu selections included items that were not your 'traditional' breakfast items which I enjoyed.