“By far the best restaurant in the Vail Valley”
Review of Elway's

Elway's
Reserve with OpenTable
Elway's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 123 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: The Lodge at Vail
Edwards, Colorado
“By far the best restaurant in the Vail Valley”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Yes it is expensive but worth it! Both food and service were outstanding and we cannot wait to return.

Vail, Colorado
“Best dining experience I've had in Vail”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm a local and know most of the restaurants in the valley fairly well. And I will state unequivocally the best dining experience we've ever had here was at Elway's. Food--superior, Service--unbeatable, Attitude of staff--couldn't be better. We'll be back

Washington DC
“Excellent Dinner!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Amazing steak and wine list and excellent service. Manager made sure we had a great experience. The beef was exceptional.

Visited January 2013
“A restaurant that completes a trip to Vail, and wants to make you go back for seconds!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had dinner at Elway's ! It was not just a meal, it was an experience of well prepared, delicious food; an incredible selection of wines; and, the attention we received in an already very busy restaurant, was unbelievable!
Our waiter, Michael from Minnesota, was always turning up at the right moment to pour more wine or just to make sure we did not need anything else. We also met Sean, the chef, and he was very open and most pleasant to engage in conversation, and he is dedicated in the restaurant and its guest having a great Elway's experience.......which we did !
Thanks, to all the staff as well!

Ocala, Florida
“awesome five star's”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I visited Elways over the holidays and had an incredible experiance. We were greeted immediately upon entering by a very friendly host. Even though the restaurant was extremely busy, I was given a choice of options as to where to sit. We chose the area that was by a bank of windows. I can not remember our servers name, but she was very attentive and super feindly. We did order the shrimp cocktail as an app., they were huge and cooked perfectly. This has got to be one of the best app. values out there. I ordered the John's salad which was very fresh and large enough to feed two. For entree I had the ribeye. When you order a prime ribeye, mostly what you are hoping for is that they do not mess with it too much. Mine was perfect, cooked med-rare, salt and pepper! nothing else needed. For dessert I had the blueberry cheesecake ice cream. It was super creamy. I could taste the cream cheese and sour cream, it may be the best ice cream I have ever had. Thanks for a great experiance I will return.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Elway's? Share your experiences!