The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sitzmark Lodge at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotels.com
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
$210
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$205
$144
Starwood.com
  • Restaurant
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$297
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$302
$239
  • Pool
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$165
$160
  • Breakfast included
$286
$215
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmurphy beddeluxe roomfire pitresort feefront desk staffturn down servicean upgradeski valethot chocolatevalet serviceski slopesfantastic locationcookiesshops and restaurantspool and hot tubfull kitchenfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Stayed her for a week though we only planned on 4 nights. Got "stuck" in vail since NYC was snowed out for two days.

Hotel is clean, room was well put together. Amazing bed and pillows and nice view out the window. We stayed in a smaller king room and it was more than enough for us both.

When we had to stay extra days the staff made it great and were more than happy to help. Was nice to have a hotel really make us feel like they appreciated our business.

Plus on mountain ski storage and location make this the best of the best in Vail for us.

Wes

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BleeckerStreetNY
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent stay. I am glad the staff was able to lessen the burden of the difficult travel experience that you had! We certainly do appreciate your business and look forward to the next opportunity to host you at the Lodge at Vail.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

What a great trip to Vail! Yes, the snow was incredible, but the team at The Lodge at Vail really made the trip great. I was supposed to be traveling with my wife, but she had to cancel at the last minute so I was on my own. Fortunately, the friendly team at the Lodge at Vail made me feel right at home.

The bellmen and front desk staff like (Rachel Sibley) were so helpful and friendly right from the start and really made me feel I'd made the right choice.

I'm from New York City and we have a lot of incredible restaurants, but I have to say that I was really pleased and impressed with the food and service in the restaurants which are conveniently located on the second floor of the hotel. Elways has wonderful food and a great staff that really knows the menu. Bryce was one of the bar tenders and he along with the rest of the team at Elway's took great care of me! It's a great place to go for food, drinks, and a great time.

My wife would have loved this trip and I feel a bit guilty for having such a great time without her, but we'll definitely go back together now that I've had a chance to check it out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Terrence M

Thank you Terrance M! I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay. It sounds like you need to plan another trip soon and bring your wife with you! All of the staff at the Lodge looks forward to welcoming you both back. Please reach out to me directly next time you plan a trip so I can ensure you have another flawless stay.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

If your prime reason to be here is to ski this is it. Round the corner a 2 minute walk is the main gondola, ski valet looks after your skis and poles overnight no lugging back to room. They don't have a shoe locker though so each day you walk to and thro with boots on. Out the door is a beautiful shopping village, restaurants and bars. My favourite being Mountain Standard, book though. Elways well worth visit too. The Lodge Staff always helpful and loved our omelette maker and the fresh berries of every kind at breakfast. Cheryl and Jill very helpful at conceige and Lala at front desk. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chrissyjohn
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing this great review! I am so glad that the Lodge at Vail was a perfect fit for your recent ski trip! I wanted to let you know that we have a partnership with Vail Sports right at the base of the gondola and they offer all Lodge at Vail guests boot storage at a discounted rate of $7.50 per day if this is somthing you want to considder during your next stay. All of the staff here at the Lodge looks forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I just stayed at the Lodge at Vail for a week with my family. Absolutely perfect, from top to bottom. If you want to ski, rest or enjoy the town, there is no better place. The accomodations are perfect, service is great and you are a few meters from Gondola 1. A must stay in Vail.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Mauro L
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you Mauro L! We do pride ourselves on our prime location in the heart of Vail Village and our elevated service. It is like nothing else in Vail. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. all of the staff at the Lodge looks forward to our next opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Superb location, a short walk to Gondola One! The ski valet service was a big plus. The outdoor hot tubs were the perfect temperature. The condo was nicely furnished and had a beautiful view of the mountains. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kathryn N
LAV81657, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I am so pleased that the location, the staff, and our luxury hotel amenities were able to meet all of your vacation needs! I appreciate your loyalty to the Lodge at Vail and look forward to your next ski vacation. Please reach out to me directly so I can introduce myself to you during your next stay.