Solaris Residences
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewspersonal assistantice skating rinkpre arrivaltraveled all over the worldcar servicetop notchmaster bathroomplace to staytop of the lineski clotheswe've stayedhotel lobbywasher dryerwithin easy walking distancegreat amenitiesperfect locationup to date
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed at Solaris for 3 weeks in May, to recover after a knee surgery. I can’t thank enough the valet ( Joe, John and Ben) and front desk staff for all they did for me, their kindness and friendliness were genuine and still professional.
Not to forget the daily ice delivery for my ice machine, the Solaris car service that I used twice a day to go to the physical therapy, the grocery delivery and the impeccable cleaning service, that saved me a lot of energy. The cinema, located very convenient at the first floor was the main attraction for me, but they also have a bowling alley, a coffee shop, stores and Matsuhisa restaurant – to die for.
I definitely want to come back in the summer for a real vacation, and Solaris is the place to stay, located exactly in the center of Vail, where a lot of events take place.

Room Tip: If the view is important to you, ask for a room with mountain view...it will be a price difference, but it's worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mihaela B
Bill M, General Manager at Solaris Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Mihaela B,

We wish you a quick recovery following your surgery; thank you for trusting Solaris as your "home base" while in Vail. We strive to offer guests a true luxury experience, and are pleased that the accommodations and service you encountered while here made your stay comfortable. I will pass along your kind feedback to Joe, John and Ben directly. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

William C. Marshall

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My family's stay at Solaris Residences last December (2012) was exceptional! The property is beautiful, has a superb location and a wonderful staff.

Alisa Koenigsberg was our personal assistant for our stay. She was professional and helpful prior to and during our stay. Alisa went the extra mile to handle all our requests.

I have visited Vail for over twenty years, and stayed at many properties. I would suggest that if you are looking for a great ski getaway or any reason to visit Vail, you should definitely plan on staying at Solaris Residences.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Congan
Bill M, General Manager at Solaris Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Congan,

Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendation of Solaris Vail! We are pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations, the property’s location and our Personal Assistant program, which is an integral part of the Solaris experience. I will share your compliments with Alisa directly. We hope to have you and your family as our guests again soon.

William C. Marshall

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My family and I recently arrived to Solaris Residences, in Vail, Colorado. As we were greeted with the upmost professionalism, I must say it was hard to focus as there was extreme commotion coming from the back office... which I am assuming is the management office? I have several children traveling with me and the curse words that were being thrown around were nothing less of inappropriate. I have to admit, that left a pretty sour first impression... On the up side, our residence is absolutely stunning, with breathtaking views of the mountain. The room is spacious and elegantly decorated. Another nice thing about the Solaris is the Personal Assistant progam that they have. At the time of booking, we were assigned a personal assistant that has made all of our arrangements from transportaion to dinner reservations. The ladies at the front desk all had welcoming smilies on their face, and assured us they would take care of absolutely anything, and the bellmen were very promt when delivering our luggage. So far everything else has been great, but I just cannot ignore the profanity that was coming from the back room. It was very unprofessional, especially considering there was a lobby full of guests at this time. I hope this reaches management, and that something is done about the poor behavior.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank J G
Bill M, General Manager at Solaris Residences, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear J G,

Thank you for your review of Solaris. My sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience you referenced upon your arrival. Please know I attempted to reach out to you directly while in residence to better gain a perspective of the event, and to personally apologize and work to find ways to restore your faith in Solaris, but have not received a response back. I would only ask that you allow me the opportunity to do just that by getting in touch with me at bmarshall@solarisresidences.com. I will look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully welcoming you back to the Solaris again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this property. Service couldn't have been any better and the unit was impeccably clean. The unit we stayed in is beautiful with large, well appointed rooms. Only the touch screen on the wall that linked to cameras on the mountain and bluebird days got us out on the slopes. For the chefs/cooks the kitchen is fantastic. We've traveled extensively and I can usually find something that isn't 100%. Not here. We've stayed in many Vail properties over the years. This could well be the best. Skis and boots are stored at the Ski Haus, a very short walk to the One gondola. Read the review by JCAustralian so I don't have to copy and paste

Room Tip: One and two bedrrom units face the road. Larger ones face the mountain. If view is important deiscuss when booking.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Coloradonative8585
Bill M, General Manager at Solaris Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Coloradonative8585,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review of Solaris. We are so happy that you rate your experience at our property as possibly ‘the best’ in Vail. Your experience is what we strive to deliver to all of our guests and we are pleased that the service and Residence met all of your expectations. We hope to have you our guests again and create more exceptional experiences for you and your family.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed with my 3 kids in January 2013. The suites were amazing, could have stayed a month. Like being in the comfort of your own home. Great friendly staff and concierge so helpful. Definitely recommend !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SKG153

Dear SKG153,

Thank you for your recommendation of Solaris in Vail, and for taking the time to write about it. We are pleased to provide you with the comfort of your own home and happy that the staff and our personal assistants were so helpful. We look forward to your next visit!