“great place, don't dine there”
Review of CineBistro

CineBistro
Ranked #62 of 129 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014

the theatre is very nice, small, the food is not good at all, save your dinner for some of the great restaurants in Vail.
We ordered the fich tacos and the shrimp popcorn, ahhggg not good at all, what is nice, order a coctail as a pre dinner drink

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We absolutely loved our experience at Vail's Cinebistro!!!! Great concept, yummy food, comfy seats and best movie popcorn ever in a movie theater!!! It was even in a real bowl!!! Give your family a fun memory at Cinebistro!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I enjoyed the movie and dinning experience with my daughter in law and 3 year old grandson. It's a nice way to spend an afternoon while other family members skied. The seats were comfortable, tables adequate and food very good. The Mac & Cheese with shrimp was delicious. The popcorn came in a large white tilt bowl and one bowl was enough for the 3 of us. The service was good, gratituity included and staff quite pleasant. The theater is conveniently located directly on the Vail bus route at the Solaris bus stop. Reservations are recommended and can be made online.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Shame it's the only cinema in Vail Village. Staff are rude and useless, food is average and over priced. An elderly woman got a liquid thrown on her in a movie, i saw her after talking with the manager. Zero empathy and she was so distressed. Made me sick and that was already after I had a very poor experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

What's not to love??? If you get there half an hour early you can order dinner and beverages. Staff were efficient & friendly. Food was creative try the popcorn, shrimp, chicken & calamari. Seats were comfortable although I forgot to mention that my chair was broken (tilted to one side). My cocktail however helped me forget this!!! I can't imagine watching a movie anywhere else!!!

Been to CineBistro? Share your experiences!