“Classiest and Priciest Movie Theatre ever”
Review of CineBistro

CineBistro
Ranked #66 of 125 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My daughter injured herself and could not ski - so we headed here. Theatre is beautiful. Seating is and screen size fantastic. Eash person gets a small dinner tray attached to their seat - kind of like first class air plane service. They take your food and drink orders (full bar menu available) at your seats and deliver the food to you. We had a grilled chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger - each came with fries and we also ordered a bowl of popcorn. Movie tickets were $15 each - not bad - but the food cost $70 after tip and tax. That's a little crazy - even for Vail.

1  Thank Kathy I

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The seating and sound in this theater are very comfortable. The service was great and the menu and food were well priced for the location. This is a nice way to spend the evening. Prices for tickets are a little higher than your average theater, but you won't mind as the experience is worth it. Most Cinebistros do not allow children, but this one allows kids.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I came here for the 12 noon matinee of the movie Pi. We were quite surprised by a number of things including the friendliness of the staff, the comfort of the high backed leather seats and the quality of the food.

I ordered the Bistro burger sort of expecting a dry piece of meat on a stale bun. Quite the opposite: the burger was flavorful, tender and juicy. My wife's veggie burger was also similarly good.

We also ordered some popcorn and instead of being served a cardboard type container it came in a huge bowl, typical of what we might have at home, big enough for both of us to share.

Our daughter and her husband had visited here recently and told us about how great their experience was and all I can say is that we do wholeheartedly agree. If you are looking for a great night out that includes your dinner and a movie then you have to try Cinebistro. We will definitely come back next time we are in Vail.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Movies and dinner combined!! Perfect. Make sure you come early enough to order before the movie starts. I suggest the Popcorn shrimp!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Dinner was great. The goat cheese was delicious. Nachos too! Screen and sound were top quality. Viewing was great from anywhere in the theater. Service was very attentive. They even let us see the seats before we made our seat selection. On a chilly evening in Vail in the 'tween' season, this was a perfect way to spend the evening.