Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
GREAT STAFF~WONDERFUL LOCATION

We have stored our ski equipment year round for many years with Mom and Pop and now Brother and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
skidenise2016
New Orleans, Louisiana
Everything I want... with a smile.

My wife and I store our ski equipment all season at Vista Bahn. They could just treat us like a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
gregdobbs1
Evergreen, Colorado

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Vail
from $355.00
from $550.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews overnight storage convenient location rental equipment lockers shop boots gondola ski
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Highly recommend for anyone needing to rent skis while in Vail. The location is perfect- right next to Gondola 1, so minimal hauling your equipment around town if you take advantage of their very reasonable overnight storage rates. Good selection of equipment and since I reserved online, picking up was about a 5 minute process.

Reviewed March 28, 2016

I dropped my skis off for a wax & sharpen for approx. $40. I picked them up the next morning. Prompt friendly service. My friends who spend 4 weeks in Vail recommended this place. My skis were good all week with the current conditions.

Reviewed November 28, 2015

This is a very busy, conveniently located rental shop which also provides overnight ski storage and waxing and tuning at a reasonable price. It is a family business with great customer service.
They also have seasonal ski locker storage with hot chocolate and a TV for the end of the day.

Reviewed April 23, 2015

Mu husband and I have been doing business with VBSR for the past 15 years. We have a seasonal locker and just started a seasonal rental arrangement for demo skis. We love the location and the expert recommendations we have always gotten from the staff. They make us feel welcome and appreciated as customers, and have the uncanny ability to know the best skis for us. If we want of try different skis, we can always trade for another pair throughout the day. We rent our condo and allow our renters to use the locker during their stay. We have always gotten positive feedback from all our renters about their experience at VBSR; it is usually a highlight of their Vail experience.
I have read some of the negative reviews and can only think that some people do not know their true skill level and are, consequently, rented skis that may not be right for them. The staff must rely on self-reported skill level when recommending skis.
We would highly recommend VBSR for rentals, lockers, ski tuning and repair, and for the friendly, helpful, well-informed staff.

2  Thank Debora M
Reviewed April 21, 2015

I have known, used and thoroughly enjoyed everything about VBSR for over 35 years! I have obviously gotten to know the whole family and they are wonderful caring people. The facilities are always clean, they take great care in working on skis and as my grandchildren rent each year, they have very good equipment. Every year it is just a pleasure to come back and see all the familiar faces. I can recommend them with not the slightest hesitation.

1  Thank Henry A I