Tripadvisor
Vail
1,367 results
All reviews flame restaurant ski concierge jackson hole house car walk in closet hot chocolate beautiful hotel lobby bar off season mountain view turn down service the entire staff ski boots heated pool ski trip gas fireplace cookies
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

We had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Four Seasons Resort Vail during the week just after Christmas through the New Year's holiday. While this time frame is definitely one of the busiest times of year for this hotel, we felt many personal touches from the staff and management. This was our second stay at the property and many employees remembered us from the previous year and greeted us with warm smiles and hellos.
I will write in detail about two of my favorite aspects about staying here -- the ski Concierge and the lovely dining options within the hotel (especially Remedy Bar and Flame for both breakfast and dinner).

The ski rental process and ski concierge program with the Four Seasons is second to none!! It is never easy to travel and ski with children but they make it so convenient and easy that it really puts joy back into skiing with your children!! You can rent your skis within the hotel itself and then they make sure all your gear gets transported over to a building at the base of Gondola 1. Then, when you are ready to ski, you can either take a shuttle or walk (less than 5 min.) over to the Ski Concierge location (which has hot chocolate, coffee and cookies for after skiing and many other amenities) and they have your boots, skis, etc. ready to roll with lockers to store all your extra stuff in throughout your stay. Then, the ski Concierge guys help carry your skis (and your child's) all the way to the gondola!!! For me, this is a "must-have" on a ski trip and the Four Seasons Vail does it with style and luxury!!

The Remedy Bar is one of our favorite hang-outs for Apre-ski drinks and my son LOVES their "Haute Chocolate" which is not to be missed. Also, their food offerings can make for a great early dinner if you're just tired from skiing and don't feel like making it out to dinner that night. We watched the College Football Semi-Finals games at this venue and the huge screen and fun atmosphere made us feel like we were at home in the South watching SEC football!! Our other favorite is the breakfast/brunch at Flame restaurant -- there is no better omelet in all of Vail than the ones made at the Omelet station at the buffet here. They had an amazing New Year's Day brunch that should not be misssed!
Additionally, the hotel concierge was able to get us many hard-to-come-by reservations for dinners, New Year's eve events etc. and we felt very taken care of -- as the Four Season brand tends to accomplish with each property we have had the good fortune to experience (Punta Mita, Orlando, Costa Rica)
We are high-end luxury travelers and I can fully recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning a visit to the Vail area. Feel free to PM with further questions.

Room tip: Get a one-bedroom suite for skiing to have plenty of room; some village view rooms have partial views of the mountain too!
1  Thank MelanieATL
FSVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MelanieATL,

Thank you for the glowing review! I am beyond thrilled to hear you had an exceptional experience with us. Firstly, I appreciate you going into detail about the Ski Concierge service, and how this makes skiing with your family a lovely experience and takes the hassle out of it, which is our goal! I have let the SkiCon team know they did a brilliant job, and made your family's ski vacation one to remember. Secondly, thank you for sharing about your Remedy and Flame experiences. The Haute Chocolate is irresistible and excited everyone enjoyed it so much. I let Chef know that the New Year's Day brunch was top-notch and that your Omelet's were the best you had in Vail. Lastly, was our concierge team's pleasure to reserve your off-property dinner selections and it's always our honor to have you stay with us. We do hope you will visit us again next year for the holiday season. Wishing you all the best in 2020!

Best regards,

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

As always we had a great stay at the Four Seasons. The staff is friendly and professional. Our room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Make no mistake about it, it is an expensive hotel. The one down side, it is a bit of a walk to the lifts although the do provide a complimentary shuttle. We would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FSVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear WorldTraveler50226,

I appreciate you sharing your recent experience with Four Seasons Vail. I am pleased your interactions with our team were "friendly and professional" throughout the duration of your stay and our accommodations met your expectations. I have shared your comments with the entire Resort staff. Should your travels bring you back to Vail we do hope to have the honour to have you as our guest again.

Kindly,

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Excellent property and attentive staff. Great room as it was a remodeled mountain suite. Bar food very good, drinks creative. Ski concierge was excellent in all aspects. Easy location to get to the village.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you markcL3644XP for the excellent review of your recent stay. I am thrilled you loved our newly renovated rooms and had an overall excellent stay from enjoying food and drink at Remedy to the convenience of our Ski Concierge. Should your travels bring you back to Vail we would be honored to have you as our guest again.

Best,

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

The spa is one of the most expensive in Vail. I thought I will have the experience of my life. The massage and facial are only ok... They are expensive so I was hoping it will be better... But the worst was that outside was freezing and they only one blow dryer for maybe 50 ladies... so everybody was fighting for using it.... do you believe it!!!!! So nice hotel.... I ask the Lady of the front desk of the spa for another blow drier and told her was was happening in the restroom.... she laugh at me.... I didn’t find funny at all!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank monicamU302WL
FSVail, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear monicamU302WL,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your candid feedback. I am disappointed to read that your experience was below expectations at our spa. I understand that you are already in touch with our Director of Spa and Fitness. However, I would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you further. Please find my contact details below.

Best,
Meredith Macfarlane | meredith.macfarlane@fourseasons.com

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Overall great experience at the Vail Four Seasons. A bit pricey but they do deliver excellent service and amenities. Their ability to provide a casual elegance is unmatched Ibn our opinion. Staff is extremely attentive and they do go beyond any other luxury hotel brand.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear gregherrera1,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review of your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with our team in regard to the "unmatched" service and excellent amenities you had while here. We do hope to see you again soon in Vail.

Kindly,