“Nice staff ... pricey”

Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Vail
Gainesville, Florida
“Nice staff ... pricey”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Hung out for the good part of the morning. Barista was very nice and unobtrusive yet friendly. First round of coffee had soured cream and she was really speedy about fixing the issue. Prices were high ($6 for a very small gelato, $3 for a small drip coffee, $6 for specialty drinks) but it had a mice atmosphere and a beautiful espresso machine.

• Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
Vail, Colorado
“Tasty, but overpriced”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went to Rimini twice with my family while we were visiting. The gelato is excellent, but there was a wait and it was overpriced. It costs $6 for one scoop but only adds an extra dollar for each additional scoop so if you go I would recommend sharing. Overall, it was a good experience.

• Visited July 2013
Roseville, Minnesota
“Gelato anyone!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Simply the best!!! I love the cantaloupe, lemon and pineapple sorbet. Best part: Trying to decide which flavor you want to buy.

• Visited June 2013
Ridgeland, Mississippi
“Excellent Gellato!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A wonderful sweet treat in the heart of Lionshead Village. Need to add more counter help, but worth the wait.

Visited March 2013
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“Dessert time!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We actually visited Rimini twice in one week. Both times I got the nutella and banana crepe. My husband got a mix of espresso, chocolate, and peanut butter gelato and a chocolate mini cake. The prices weren't expensive, compared to some of the places in Vail. Service was prompt, but we went later in the evening both times and the place was empty. I've heard the hot chocolate is to die for. When we go back next year, if I'm craving something sweet, I would stop in again.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Rimini? Share your experiences!