“Fantastic!”
Review of Aria Spa & Club

Aria Spa & Club
Ranked #2 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers, among other kinds of massage, high altitude, neuromuscular and Thai massages.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had a facial and massage. They were some of the best treatments I have ever received. The heated beds were so warm and cozy. The waiting room has a big fireplace in the middle. Really nice!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I had a travelzoo special so the spa was a bit busy but still felt like they provided a good service and personalized it just for me! I fell asleep during my massage it was so relaxing!

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

After a long day of 'skiing' or discovering that I am certainly not the next Lindsay Vonn we opted to get an overpriced couples massage. The spa is beautiful:) the massage was good. I felt much better afterwords except when the hot water in the showers was not working. It was still nice:)

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I so enjoy Angelia who is a great instructor. Took three lessons in the week we were there. Actually schedule trip when she is available.

1  Thank Diana P
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Wonderful locker rooms great towels The staff was Friendly the shuttle was always accessible generally a beautiful place I would suggest someone to get away to relax and enjoy the beauty

Been to Aria Spa & Club? Share your experiences!