“Good, but expected more.”
Review of Aria Spa & Club

Aria Spa & Club
Ranked #3 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers, among other kinds of massage, high altitude, neuromuscular and Thai massages.
Reviewed July 31, 2012

With this spa being in Vail we were expecting quite a bit more from this massive spa. My wife and I both came away thinking it was ok, and not worth the extra you pay to have the additional steam room/hot tubs. I would recommend not paying the extra and going to a smaller massage place.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

very good quality services and atmosphere but way overpriced. The pedicure alone was 60 dollars and lasted half as long as a generic nail salon you pay 25 dollars for.

1  Thank brlapeif
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I both enjoyed wonderful 80 min custom massages. They were offering a special of $25 off each treatment for the month of July. The therapists were very attentive to our needs and customized the massages just to our liking. I also did the coco cream wrap - my skin was so soft, and I loved floating in the tub while not getting wet! The relaxation area is spacious and well-appointed, as were the dressing room facilities. The spa was very clean. I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

All kinds of workout opportunities. Great Classes, Spa treatments, and even PT at David Honda if needed after surgeries!