“breathtaking”

Vail Mountain Resort
Ranked #1 of 74 things to do in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering more than 5,289 acres of downhill and cross-country trails, Vail is considered one of the best all-around ski mountains in the world.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Vail Mountain is absolutely beautiful! I went here my first trip to Colorado, I didn't have very much skiing or snowboarding experience so it was very challenging for me but I still had a great time. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Warren1116
Write a ReviewReviews (1,910)

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Visited Vail on April 21 which was the day AFTER the ski season ended, and I found it to be delightfully void of ski crowds and snow fans. The stores were offering discounts up to 75 %, most of the chic cafes and restaurants were open, parking was free, and the weather beautiful.

1  Thank araxas
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I loved Vail. Unfortunately, I went as a beginner skiier so my experience wasn't the best. It's a hard mountain to learn. It's very big and when I went it was very crowded. I can't wait to go back and hit some black diamonds. It is the best mountain I've ever been to.

2  Thank mariselnyc
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Vail Mountain cannot be beat for a family ski vacation. Every level of skier can find great skiing to match their ability. For families,each member can take a different run and still meet up at the bottom of a lift. Service is amazing. Happy people everywhere. Very expensive but so enjoyable it is worth it. Limitless terrain, great food, wonderful snow. Family already wants to go back. We skied for a week and still have runs we did not get to. Lift system is outstanding with all high speed lifts.

1  Thank HappyMichigander
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Your staff is amazing---from lift operators to everyone who handles the guests---what an awesome experience. And then you get onto the slopes and WOW....fantastic runs, great conditions and an overall wonderful time.