Reasons not to stay at the Vail Cascade:
1. There is no air conditioning, which is required. When it is 80 degrees in Vail Valley your room will heat up to 100 degrees.
2. No free parking. $20 for valet parking, $15 for self-parking.
3. Where are the valets? The hotel is not properly staffed to provide 4-star service. Check-in also took too long.
4. They mow the lawn at 9:30am, so don't expect to enjoy a relaxing breakfast on the terrace.
This "resort" is rated at 4 stars, but one can get better service and value at 2 star options nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hotel Talisa, Vail - Vail's newest luxury mountain getaway, reopening after a multimillion-dollar transformation. Our forested backyard at the base of Vail Mountain promises a one-of-a-kind respite of beauty and serenity balanced with inspired activity no matter the season, with the shops and restaurants of Vail a mere five minutes away. Hotel Talisa's 285 sophisticated new guest rooms and suites acknowledge your outdoor-centric activities with benches and gear storage, with amenities ranging from rainfall showers and soaking tubs for tired muscles. In our atmosphere of residential mountain luxury, you will discover the perfect home base for both adventure and escape. Luxuriously appointed bathrooms. Contemporary décor with indigenous inspiration. Refreshment centers stocked with local and international delicacies. Delightful turn down traditions that send you to sleep with a smile. The inspired décor of our guestrooms tie into the soul of Vail, exuding the spirit of outdoor adventurers, artisans and native tribes alike. Influenced by the best aspects of the Rockies and Alps, the Hotel Talisa will enchant you with culinary creations from around the world. Open all day, the new 3-meal restaurant is open breakfast through dinner, showcasing authentic flavors from the Colorado Rockies and the eight countries that touch the Alps, from Austria to Monaco. Our lounge offers a fireside setting for enjoying inventive après-ski food, drink, music, conversation and floor-to-ceiling mountain views. And our fresh market is a favorite stop for active guests who prefer quick serve and to-go gourmet foods and libations. Guests will delight in blissful and invigorating treatments at the new alpine spa within the hotel along with even more fitness and spa offerings at Aria Spa and Club adjacent to the hotel. And, as Vail's premiere skiing experience, our on-property chairlift provides for Vail's only true ski-in/ski-out luxury resort, with on-site rentals and ticket office, aided by a world-class ski concierge. Enjoy four seasons of outdoor adventures galore with mountain biking along Gore Creek, fishing, swimming, ice skating and more or simply lounging at one of the infinity pools or hot tubs and fire pit socializing. Private cars and complimentary shuttles are available exclusively for resort guests along with dedicated concierges eager to assist in planning your visit. Whether seeking tranquility, adventure or a blend of both - Hotel Talisa, Vail's newest luxury hotel and resort beckons year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Talisa, Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vail Cascade Hotel Vail
- Vail Cascade Resort And Spa
- Cascade Resort