Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge
  • Bar/Lounge
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
$400
  • Pool
Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$313
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$254
Starwood.com
  • Restaurant
$309
  • Restaurant
$447
$432
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $633/night.

The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$339
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $389/night.

Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
$229
Travelocity
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$265
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscookiesgreat locationbedroom condocomplimentary breakfast ispublic parking garagemountain sideevery afternoonmake your own wafflesfull kitchenthree bedroomfabulous staythe staff was friendly and helpfulfarmers markethot chocolateshort walkmurphy beddefinitely stay here again
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I have vacationed in Vail for the past 12 years or so. We always wanted to
stay at the Mountain Haus and this year we finally did. We were welcomed by staff members who were so nice and sincere, that we new our stay was going to be great. Our room was so comfortable, clean and beautiful. We enjoyed breakfast everyday in a very nice area downstairs which also was very clean, choice of food was varied and again the staff were wonderful.

Since I do not ski, I was so happy staying in a place where I could be comfy in my room, or lobby with a cozy fireplace where hot chocolate, coffee or tea was always available. My husband and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub every afternoon after he skied. Also, because of the location, I could walk to the village in no time.

We are looking forward to staying at the Mountain Haus again next year.

Jmcc from Tappan, NY

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet, in the front.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Vail Mountain Haus was a wonder surprise for me. I've stayed in many places in Vail and this is by far one of the best for the money. The Mountain Haus staff made me feel special and the the extras and amenities were a surprise. They provide an in-room brita water pitcher, bag of snacks upon arrival, end of day cookies, coffee & tea all day long, complimentary breakfast, robes, fitness club and spa. I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kathleen G
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Stayed four nights, the week before Christmas 2012. The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. The 1 bdrm condo was spacious and clean.
The location was perfect! Great central location; it's a short walk through the village (3 min) to the gondola with shops and restaurants just outside your door!
We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Cami S
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I went to Oktoberfest in Vail in September with a group of 6 friends total and for the cheap price of $361/night for 3 bedrooms I wasn't expecting much. But I was surprised and impressed and here's why: Andrew at the front desk was professional and friendly, our friends who checked in a few hours after us had no problems checking in, free parking for all our cars, condo was huge and the living room had mountain views, they let us check in early at 1pm instead of 3 or 4pm, and check out late at noon instead of 10am, free breakfast of waffles, bacon, omelettes and sausage until 9:30am, the indoor /outdoor hot tubs and pool felt like a spa and jets were super high pressured which is what I like, 2 minute walk from Vail Village shops, festival, a dance club called Samana, and the bar at the hotel was cool and crowded. I've rented condos in Breck and we had to do chores before checking out like taking out trash and running dish washer or else we would get charged fees. And we usually had to park our cars 2 miles away by the ice rink and pay for parking passes which was annoying. This place wasn't like that; it was more like a hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have a sleeper sofa, the living room is really quiet and private, so having 2 extra people wouldn't hurt the cost. We paid a little more to stay in penthouse (6th floor) in a corner unit. All 3 rooms had their own bathrooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mynameisholly
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Andrew Purdy is the manager of this fabulous establishment and we will not stay anywhere else. The management goes out of its way to provide a fabulous experience for us all week long. Definitely worth the price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the creekside are especially nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple