All reviewscookiesgreat locationfront deskbedroom condofree breakfastmountain sideevery afternoonmake your own wafflesparking structurefull kitchenhot breakfastfabulous stayski vailfarmers markethot chocolatebeautiful condomurphy bed
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I went to Oktoberfest in Vail in September with a group of 6 friends total and for the cheap price of $361/night for 3 bedrooms I wasn't expecting much. But I was surprised and impressed and here's why: Andrew at the front desk was professional and friendly, our friends who checked in a few hours after us had no problems checking in, free parking for all our cars, condo was huge and the living room had mountain views, they let us check in early at 1pm instead of 3 or 4pm, and check out late at noon instead of 10am, free breakfast of waffles, bacon, omelettes and sausage until 9:30am, the indoor /outdoor hot tubs and pool felt like a spa and jets were super high pressured which is what I like, 2 minute walk from Vail Village shops, festival, a dance club called Samana, and the bar at the hotel was cool and crowded. I've rented condos in Breck and we had to do chores before checking out like taking out trash and running dish washer or else we would get charged fees. And we usually had to park our cars 2 miles away by the ice rink and pay for parking passes which was annoying. This place wasn't like that; it was more like a hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have a sleeper sofa, the living room is really quiet and private, so having 2 extra people wouldn't hurt the cost. We paid a little more to stay in penthouse (6th floor) in a corner unit. All 3 rooms had their own bathrooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mynameisholly
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Andrew Purdy is the manager of this fabulous establishment and we will not stay anywhere else. The management goes out of its way to provide a fabulous experience for us all week long. Definitely worth the price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the creekside are especially nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed September 17, 2012

From the moment we arrived and greeted by Shelley we were impressed. Super
location and very clean. Because the stay was our anniversey Shelley at the front
desk went out of her way to make us happy.The next time we visit Vail we will try
to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JOHN S
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Everyone at the property was very accommodating. Wonderful location. Visitor Center and free parking across the street. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our needs. The complimentary breakfast was delightful. I only wished the pool, spa area & locker room facilities were opened earlier than 10 AM daily. My husband also enjoyed free use of a bike on our vacation, to go out on a morning jaunt-- while I lingered in the indoor+outdoor whirlpool spas, after enjoying the steam room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandee898
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A group of friends and I visited Vail for the Vail Soul Music Festival and I speak for my entire group when I say we THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay at Vail's Mountain Haus.

This was our first time in Vail, so we had no idea what to expect. We were very pleased from start to finish.

From the very polite initial front desk reception by Allison (I sure do hope I remember her name correctly!) who instantly upgraded us upon check-in -- which was the first step in ensuring we had a beautiful stay, all others on staff who were always gracious and responsive, the beautiful decor and amenities in our condo, the housekeeping staff, to the perfect proximity to EVERYTHING in Vail Village.... our stay was exquisite.

We are already thinking of when we should book our return trip!

Thank you for making our vacation one to remember.

We will happily refer your property to all of our family and friends!

--shm