Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge
  • Pool
The Wren(Vail)
Sonnenalp(Vail)
  • Pool
All reviewscookiesgreat locationbedroom condocomplimentary breakfast ispublic parking garagemountain sideevery afternoonmake your own wafflesfull kitchenthree bedroomfabulous staythe staff was friendly and helpfulfarmers markethot chocolateshort walkmurphy beddefinitely stay here again
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Andrew Purdy is the manager of this fabulous establishment and we will not stay anywhere else. The management goes out of its way to provide a fabulous experience for us all week long. Definitely worth the price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the creekside are especially nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed September 17, 2012

From the moment we arrived and greeted by Shelley we were impressed. Super
location and very clean. Because the stay was our anniversey Shelley at the front
desk went out of her way to make us happy.The next time we visit Vail we will try
to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JOHN S
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Everyone at the property was very accommodating. Wonderful location. Visitor Center and free parking across the street. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our needs. The complimentary breakfast was delightful. I only wished the pool, spa area & locker room facilities were opened earlier than 10 AM daily. My husband also enjoyed free use of a bike on our vacation, to go out on a morning jaunt-- while I lingered in the indoor+outdoor whirlpool spas, after enjoying the steam room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandee898
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A group of friends and I visited Vail for the Vail Soul Music Festival and I speak for my entire group when I say we THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay at Vail's Mountain Haus.

This was our first time in Vail, so we had no idea what to expect. We were very pleased from start to finish.

From the very polite initial front desk reception by Allison (I sure do hope I remember her name correctly!) who instantly upgraded us upon check-in -- which was the first step in ensuring we had a beautiful stay, all others on staff who were always gracious and responsive, the beautiful decor and amenities in our condo, the housekeeping staff, to the perfect proximity to EVERYTHING in Vail Village.... our stay was exquisite.

We are already thinking of when we should book our return trip!

Thank you for making our vacation one to remember.

We will happily refer your property to all of our family and friends!

--shm

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank msb1231
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hopeful to return this winter. I stayed in a 1bdrm for business. The room/condo was huge and had all upgraded amenities. We also enjoyed free use of the bikes that the hotel offers. The location is ideal and close to all of Vail Village and also great access to the parking garage. I highly recommend the Vail Mountain Haus.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business