Lion Square Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$208
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$254
$241
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$434
  • Restaurant
$412
$400
  • Pool
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotels.com
Tivoli Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$305
$207
  • Bar/Lounge
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
$247
$225
  • Breakfast included
$335
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $397/night.

The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
$569
  • Pool
All reviewscookiesgreat locationbedroom condofree breakfastpublic parking garageevery afternoonmountain sidemake your own wafflesfull kitchenhot breakfastfabulous staythe staff was friendly and helpfulfarmers markethot chocolatemurphy bedshort walkbeautiful condo
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Everyone at the property was very accommodating. Wonderful location. Visitor Center and free parking across the street. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our needs. The complimentary breakfast was delightful. I only wished the pool, spa area & locker room facilities were opened earlier than 10 AM daily. My husband also enjoyed free use of a bike on our vacation, to go out on a morning jaunt-- while I lingered in the indoor+outdoor whirlpool spas, after enjoying the steam room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandee898
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A group of friends and I visited Vail for the Vail Soul Music Festival and I speak for my entire group when I say we THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay at Vail's Mountain Haus.

This was our first time in Vail, so we had no idea what to expect. We were very pleased from start to finish.

From the very polite initial front desk reception by Allison (I sure do hope I remember her name correctly!) who instantly upgraded us upon check-in -- which was the first step in ensuring we had a beautiful stay, all others on staff who were always gracious and responsive, the beautiful decor and amenities in our condo, the housekeeping staff, to the perfect proximity to EVERYTHING in Vail Village.... our stay was exquisite.

We are already thinking of when we should book our return trip!

Thank you for making our vacation one to remember.

We will happily refer your property to all of our family and friends!

--shm

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank msb1231
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hopeful to return this winter. I stayed in a 1bdrm for business. The room/condo was huge and had all upgraded amenities. We also enjoyed free use of the bikes that the hotel offers. The location is ideal and close to all of Vail Village and also great access to the parking garage. I highly recommend the Vail Mountain Haus.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JRaczka
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I like to go up to Vail from Denver in the summer sometimes just to take a break. We have stayed at various places, not all by any means or even more than 15 different places over the years. Mountain Haus is by far the best all around quality that we have found. The location is ridiculous, only one building can be there. Right on top of the farmers market Sunday morning. The little walking bridge over gore creek that goes into Vail village is something like 20 ft from the side door. Breakfast included in the morning. Staff is always top notch. The rooms are spectacular. Views are great. The only negative thing I can think of is that there is a bus stop across the street from the front door but it doesn't bother me because they all run on natural gas anyways and they aren't that loud. For the money it's worth it every time, never any surprises.

Room Tip: Creekside is best
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jim a
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Everything was as expected. Next time we will ask for a one-floor accommodation. The furniture was in good condition, the kitchen well equipped. The hallways and elevators were good. The staff at the front desk was friendly and always helpful when we asked questions. They even extended out check-out time to noon! Then a few days later, I received an email, saying some clothing items were left behind, and they will send them right away! Great Service!

Lots of fans were already in the condo - great idea.....no need to bring our own.

Room Tip: Road noise on the valley side was mightly loud Saturday night; Sunday night less so. If you have wee ones (1-2 years old), you might want to ask for a one-floor unit.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family