All reviews cookies great location front desk bedroom condo free breakfast mountain side every afternoon make your own waffles parking structure full kitchen hot breakfast fabulous stay ski vail farmers market hot chocolate beautiful condo murphy bed
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My favorite thing about the stay was the friendly, helpful staff (have to mention Shelly; she is wonderful). I do not remember any hotel where I have been made to feel so welcome. The beds were very comfortable, the hotel was extremely clean, and the location couldn't be better. The hotel provided a very nice bathrobe, free movie rental, and some snacks. Loved the fact that there was a laundry room. The complementary breakfast was really great.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the creek side.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank K N
MattVail, Director of Sales at Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Can't wait to have you back! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree....our staff is uncomparable, and Shelley is awesome:) We’re glad to hear about your recent stay,. We are truly lucky to have you as a guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Matt Drummet - DOSM

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've been to a couple other hotels in Vail, and the Mountain Haus is the only one that has kept me coming back. They have a great indoor jaccuzzi, OUTDOOR pool! (very warm!), spa with massages. The rooms are all different and the decor is very unique to Colorado mountains. I recommend not getting a room that has a window in one of the bedrooms that looks out in the center opening above the bar, as it can be very loud at night.
Great location, close to the slopes, and fresh, hot cookies brought out every afternoon.
Great great great overall experience. This place has kept me and my family coming back for years.

Room Tip: Rooms with a mountain view are quieter, as they are not right above the street. Also rooms that don't have a bedroom window that look out into the center above the bar are ALOT quieter!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Vail's Mountain Haus was such a great place to stay while visiting Vail. The staff were all extremely friendly and the accommodations were excellent. Would definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

It’s amazing how many people come to Vail for the summer just as much as winter. From the cool evening temperatures to the majestic surroundings and summertime events that make Vail so unique. We’re glad to hear your recent stay, and truly lucky to have you as a guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Matt Drummet - DOSM

Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

I was there for easter and I will certanly recommend this hotel. The rooms are very big, clean. The location is fantastic and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great location and facilities! We stayed in a 3 br unit, perfect for a family of 6.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family