“Top Notch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 58 Outdoor Activities in Vail
Norwich, Connecticut
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great convenient service. Cooper came right on time. 5 minutes after he left I decided I wanted a switch. A quick call and five minutes later he was back with just what I wanted. Will definitely use them again.

Toronto, Canada
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I would echo the positive reviews below. My first experience was dealing with Adam Bristow. I sent an email and asked that I not be charged until one week before arrival. I got a quick response from Adam agreeing to delay the charge and giving me a 25% discount usually available with bookings paid far in advance. With the discount, the rates are very competitive with on hill, in shop rentals. You however get personalized service as Alex arrived at our condo at 10;00 pm with the skis and fitted them to our own boots (we rented premium and they were good Kastle BMX models). It could not have been more convenient and we had our skis to go directly to the slopes the next day. While skiing my son had an issue with his boots ( we brought our own ). After failed attempts to fix his boots we gave BT a call and added a pair of boots to our rental. Again Alex was at our place within a half hour with several pairs to try. There was never any issue getting a prompt response by e-mail or getting in touch by phone. BT were a pleasure to deal with; they know to how to operate a customer service oriented business. Highly recommended.

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Super Convenient/Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

We are a family of five and just got back from Beaver Creek where we rented our skis from Black Tie. Have to say - it was a great experience. Door to door service, no standing in line and they came to us for fitting and return.

We upgraded to the premium skis and were really happy with them. We also needed them to address two issues during our stay. First - I grabbed one of my kid's small ski poles by accident and didn't realize until we were well away from our condo. I didn't really want to go back and do the swap and I called Black Tie and they came to me at the main chair lift with a new pair and took my wrong ones away (they were for a child that didn't need poles, so it was a quick exchange). The next day, we noticed that on of my older daughter's ski was warped in back and not laying flat on the snow and she was having problems turning. Again - we called them up told them the problem and they came to us with a new pair of skis for her and we were off skiing again within a half hour.

The guys that came to fit us couldn't have been nicer and more helpful and likewise with the people that we had to call for assistance later on. I would definitely use them again when possible.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Easiest way to rent great ski equipment!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Black Tie is the easiest way to rent top notch equipment without any hassles and you don't pay anymore than if you stood in line at a crowded ski shop!!!! Cooper who was great, (knowledgeable and professional and very nice) came exactly on time for our reserved appointment in our condo, and we were fitted in a few minutes in the comfort of the condo. Can it get any easier! We were called at the end of our stay to ask about pick up. They are very organized and on top of things, great Company! Super Easy return at the end as well. We will always rent from Black Tie!!!!

Geneva, Switzerland
“Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

My brother decided to order our skis and have them delivered to our hotel room. It was awesome to skip the chaos at the ski shop and just head straight to the slopes from our room. It made our morning really laid back and easy. The equipment fit all of our needs and proved to be a great fit for all four of us. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Thanks for the great service!