“Black Tie is Awesome”

Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Black Tie is Awesome”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Black tie ski rentals is an incredible service. They make it painless to rent skiis and one of the best things is that if you call them in advance they will do everything to make sure they have the skiis that you are requesting. I love them and will never rent from anyone else

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Black tie in vail is customer service driven .”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Black tie brought our skis promptly on the day we arrived. One of the skiers in our party was concerned about the fit if her boot. Rather than let her ski on a poorly fitted boot he returned with a second boot option for her to choose from. They are the best!

Denver, Colorado
“Best value & service combined!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was staying at the Park Hyatt in Beaver Creek on a business trip last week and needed to rent skis, boots, and helmets for a day of skiing. I did a search on Liftopia and discovered Black Tie would deliver all your gear to your door anytime you wanted. Sounded like a genius proposition to me.

So, I scheduled a delivery for me and my fiance for 8:30am. TREVOR & MIKEY showed up exactly on time and had everything perfectly in order. They were friendly but professional, too. They each knew exactly what to do - talked us through the fitting of our boots, how the skis and poles worked, etc.. They were such a good team that they were in and out in less than 10 minutes, I think. After fitting us and signing the paperwork, they then offered to drop our gear at the ski valet - so we never even had to carry it down the elevator and out onto the mountain. At the end of the day, the Hyatt's ski valets knew exactly what to do with the Black Tie gear and said they come every night for pick-ups, so we didn't even have to wait around for Black Tie to come back up to collect our rentals.

It was hands-down the best way to rent skis and I was extremely pleased with Trevor and Mikey :)

Without a doubt,

Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Ryan, Peter and Will arrived to sort ten of us out at once. Great gear, great service and really friendly guys. Would definitely use them again.
We stuffed them around with delayed flights, cancelled flights and they took it in there stride.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Awesome service”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We completed our form one month before we arrived. We flew in in the evening and Alex delivered our skis and snowboard at 9am the next morning. My daughter's shoe size actually increased after the initial booking but after an email to Black Tie, all was adjusted.
Alex was a very courteous and professional ski fitter.