“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ski & Snowboard School at Beaver Creek

Ski & Snowboard School at Beaver Creek
Ranked #22 of 72 things to do in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Center for cross-country ski rentals, trails and for snowshoeing equipment.
Carterville, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Excellent first time ski experience. Our instructor, Kelly Gordon, was extremely patient. She made sure that we had a good understanding of our equipment, etiquette, safety, and how to navigate the gondolas / chair lifts. After our one day lesson we were able to navigate our way to the top of Beaver Creek Mountain via Centennial and Cinch lifts and ski our way down. The other instructors on the mountain, which numbered in the hundreds and seemed to be anywhere, were also quick to stop and offer assistance. We were impressed with the professional appearance, and behavior of all the Ski & Snowboard staff present on the mountain.

Visited December 2013

Houston, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Excellent experience with IVAN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

For the second year, my children took lessons with IVAN KARACHOVANOV.

Ivan is an affable, funny, experienced instructor. Most of all, he cares.
He is able to quickly learn the skier's ability, personality, fears, and strengths. He knows the mountain and will challenge the skier while maintaining safety. No tears at anytime.
My children are now skiing blacks, powder, jumps and moguls. Left me in their shadow!!
Will ask for him again in December. You will not go wrong

Visited December 2013
1 Thank MOKHouston
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent ski instructor Stephen Brown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Have had many private and small group lessons before. Stephen Brown was my instructor yesterday and I must say he was excellent. He was excellent with my wife who is a beginner and excellent with my daughter and I who are more advanced. Highly recommend.

Vail, Colorado
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Thirteen years of the best instruction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The best ski/snowboard instructors have training from large ski schools. Vail and Beav are known for their depth of expertise in one ski school. Instructors in the Vail Valley are valued by their private clients that return year after year. Move your skiing forward book a lesson. Have your children learn from the best trained instructors. Request instructors that are certified.

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kids Ski School”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The kids ski school is so nice. They did take the kids goggles and I couldn't get them replaced. Despite that bad thing, I can't really say anything negative about their service.

Visited February 2013