We ate dinner at the recently refurbished Twin Lakes Inn and it was excellent. The food was delicious and the service was fast, particularly given how few weeks they have been open. We did not spend the night but the new rooms are beautifully decorated. Please give this beautiful and historic establishment a try--it's a whole new place!
Property: The Twin Lakes InnAddress: 6435 E State Highway 82, Twin Lakes, CO 81251-9724 (Formerly Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro)
Location: United States > Colorado > Twin Lakes
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Twin Lakes
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:2.5 star — The Twin Lakes Inn 2.5*
Number of rooms: 12
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of hospitality in Twin Lakes, Colorado, The Twin Lakes Inn, founded in 1879, is a completely renovated historic inn, open from May 25 through late Sept each year. We have 4 rooms with private baths and 8 rooms with Euro-style shared baths. There's also a full-service on-site restaurant and bar. Located at the center of Twin Lakes Village, one of Colorado's most inspiring spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Nearby Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, are walking distance from the Inn. On-site massage and healing touch services by Cornelia Patti, RN and certified massage therapist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes
- The Twin Lakes Inn Colorado