“Good stay”

Quality Inn Trinidad
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Trinidad
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed at the Quality Inn on December 22nd, 2012 on a road trip down south. We weren't sure how far we would get that day and therefore didn't book anything in advance. When we got to Trinidad we decided to check the rates of a few hotels and ended up staying at the Quality Inn. Great service, price was very reasonable and front desk went out of their way to help us out.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Trinidad

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The two of us just spent 1/31 here and couldn't have been happier. The service was great and the room was clean! What more could we want? Oh, did I mention the cost? $60, including tax, for a King bed. We'll be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I wonder if anyone else staying in Quality Inn Trinidad tonight knows that ANYONE can walk in thru the side door (the right side of the building, if you're facing the main entrance with your back to Topual Drive). There is a hole in the exterior door where a lock should be. I am already checked in and wondered why the very nice front desk person told me to park by entrance C, when this side entrance is actually closer. Did she know there was no lock? I'm afraid but not willing to schlep back out with my toddler at 11pm to find a hotel with locks on all of its exterior doors.
Nice room, pleasant & professional check-in staff, all great except for this huge, unacceptable oversight that really makes me feel unsafe.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeanette A
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here two nights in January 2013. Both nights (two separate visits) were pleasant and well worth the value. The location is convenient to fuel, WalMart and restaurants. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only two minor issues, the air conditioner/fan in the room during the first night was a bit weak. The a/c unit in the room during the second night was an older model but worked better. Also, the vending machine has a sticker under the drinks as being $1.75 per drink but the vending machine listed the price (and required) $2.50 per drink. Those are only minor comments to an overall good value/experience. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cstarnes82
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The resturant connected to the hotel allows for scrambled eggs and sausage links to be included in the free breakfast, a first in my experience. With the pool, jacuzzi and exercise room with above average equipment I will return again for sure. The staff was very friendly and the room clean with a good firm bed. I turned the heater off and slept through the night without any noise interrupions this past January night.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Steven P
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have family that lives west of Trinidad and I have to say for the price and service this hotel is great!

We stayed during Christmas in 2011 and had a few issues with housekeeping but the management made up the difference the following year.

The management will bend over backwards to accommodate your any need and then some.

Great restaurant attached "Buenos". Clean rooms with ample little extras in case you forget something. Hair dryer, ironing board...all the coffee you need to wake up. It also has a lounge with a pool table

I definately recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank colleenrandall
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you need a place to stay this is one of the niceness place Ive stayed. it was the first place that I stayed in with an indoor pool and a hot tub ! the Staff was Very sweet and nice and helped me out when I was in a bind.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 10 in Trinidad
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raton

Been to Quality Inn Trinidad? Share your experiences!