“Good Hotel”

Reviewed July 6, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed July 5, 2013

EXCELLANT RATING. EXCELLANT STAFF.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ALL TRAVELERS.in this area.great location.the place was pretty booked and my surprise we didnt have to wake.no peep.slept like a baby. and fresh breakfast was incluled and ample.would recommend all travelers only........DAYS INN & SUITES TRINIDAD SO NICE.
marsha dufon and family

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The staff was awesome and provided everything we needed on our trip accross country on motorcycles. Great location just outside of main town within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stayed here one night last week on a road trip to Texas. The rate was very reasonable, and although there are good reviews here on TA, I didn't have the highest of expectations. I knew this is an older property that has been renovated and is operating under a new name.

My expectations were greatly exceeded, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to any traveler. My room - with one king-sized bed - was located on the ground floor, convenient to my parked car. It seemed clean and fresh, from the carpet to the furniture and fixtures, to the ceilings. The tile and grout throughout the separate shower/tub/toilet room, was fresh and impeccably clean. I was pleasantly surprised to see that every lamp in my room had at least one, if not two, plugs for powering/charging my electronic devices. My room was huge, and even included a light inside the clothes closet. Check-in and check-out were easy transactions, with courteous staff at the desk. The included breakfast was ample.

Room Tip: It's not true that all the rooms with one king bed are on the second floor; mine was on the grou...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Toofargone
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed here for a night well moving from Arizona to Wisconsin. We arrived around sunset and needed a place that had outdoor access to our room. I was a little hesitant because it was a Days Inn but was tired from driving all day and decided to give it a try. We got the last pet friendly room located at the end of the building first level. This place is located right on a hill which over looks the mountains and some forests. The view was amazing. Taking my dog out was something I looked forward to because I couldn't get enough of the view! Really breathtaking. The room itself was huge!! Was so nice to be able to throw a tennis ball for my dog, she had plenty of room to unwind after a day of driving, even with two queen beds there was sooo much space. The place was pretty booked and to my surprise we didn't hear a peep from anyone the whole night. Usually on first levels you can hear people stomping around above you, but not here.
The room was cleaned nicely except for the carpet which had many stains, but it's to be semi expected when staying in a pet friendly room. It didn't bother me overall the room felt really clean. Moving across the country can be very nerve racking especially traveling in a cargo van with all your stuff. Some places we stayed I had trouble sleeping worrying about safety, but this place didn't concern me the slightest. I felt 100% safe and secure here which is so important. Slept like a baby. If your traveling through Trinidad I highly recommend staying here, it is truly a hidden gem! My only regret is that we didn't stay here an extra day.

Room Tip: We stayed in a double queen at the right end of the building first floor. Spectacular views even fro...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Luvmyhuskydog
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Talk about customer service...here you will find the best! I traveled from quite distance and arrived late with my two kids. When staying at any hotel I expect nothing but the best. And here I found it alone with wondeful customer service. They were so kind and explained that they will be waiting and not to worry. Well, when we finally got there they were very concerned about our well being and offer their services of any if we needed them. Wow! I thought that was unusual, but for them it wasn't. They are just good old fashioned polite people. Although we arrived late, Mr. Joe, that's the guy at the service desk, offered us a few more hours to stay. A double wow! Mr. Joe again offered his services by offered us a little breakfast. I've heard that they serve great breatfast but unfortuniely, we woke up late and missed out. :-( Nevertheless, good old Mr. Joe offers us a little breakfast anyways, especially for the kids. Ghes, how many wow's can I say? Oh and our room were big, extreamly clean, new appliances, nice size flat screen TV, very comfortable beds, new carpet and it even smells great. Did I mention we arrived late! Of couse I did! Well, since it was dark when we arrived, I couldn't see the view. The view. was fantasic! There are nearby neat little shops to just look around in. All-in-all, our stay was fantasic with great customer service. Days Inn & Suites Trinidad, I give you 2 thumbs up. :-)

Room Tip: rooms on south
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Really liked our stay here - Clean, Clean, Clean - Friendly, Friendly, Friendly - Best Breakfast in town and included in the stay - the scrambled eggs - "oh so fluffy and yum-yummy" - Loved the overhead rain shower in the bath too - What a pleasant three day stay - we'll be back for sure - on a side note - Tequila's Mexican restaurant for dinner - Authentic, reasonable and tasty!

Room Tip: Double Queen rooms on ground floor - Single Kings on 2nd floor with stair access only
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cory L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raton
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 10 in Trinidad

Been to Days Inn & Suites Trinidad? Share your experiences!