“The couple who runs the Trinidad Colorado Day's Inn, Harsha...”

Days Inn & Suites Trinidad
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Trinidad
Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Trinidad

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Wonderful owners, spotless room and property!

Do not let the way the entrance at the main road looks affect your decision to stay here! This place was a nice little surprise!! Looks like an older hotel, BUT actually updated. The rooms are very, VERY clean ( I am PICKY... OCD picky). Not one single speck of dust, shower and restroom immaculate, room smelled fresh.
The owners are SO incredibly friendly and helpful. (Eat the cookies they offer you! YUM!)

NOT AT ALL YOUR TYPICAL DAYS INN

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Harsha P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Trinidad, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We happy to hear that you gave us complements on everything. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for giving really good complements for owner. He really work hard personally and make sure all our guests get enjoyable stay.

We hope to see you again in the furture.
Harsha

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have stayed at this particular Inn for the last five years. It was formally a Best Western. This is the first year under the new management. My stay was excellent. The only thing I missed was the restaurant that was there last year.The food was excellent, a local family atmosphere and just plain nice folks. Not the usual "commercialized" places to eat. It was a true loss to the Inn.

I haved

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hi,Mr. Eve

Thank you very much for your review! We very much appriciate your business.I am so sorry you missed the resturant we had last year.
when you come back to Trinidad Please, give us chance to assist you. Thank you very much for staying with us.
Harsha

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very unlike any other Days Inn we have stayed in. Excellent manager. Excellent room. Very reasonable price. We've saved this to our GPS's "favorites" list. for our next trip through Southern Colorado!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Harsha P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Trinidad, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Hi, Mr.Craig

Thank you very much for giving us a good review.We are really appriciate for you valuable business. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that we are in your favorites list. And we are going to try best to stay in your favorites list. When you come back to Trinidad in the furture ,give us chance to assist you.
Thank you very much again for all your complements.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed in many Days Inn hotels as a child, and I'm used to that chain being the bottom of the barrel when it comes to quality and cleanliness. This Days Inn in Trinidad completely changed my opinion! First, because of all the signs put up along the route, it was easy to find even late at night when we arrived. From the outside it looked like an older motel (but kept up), but on the inside, I could not find one speck of dirt. The staff was super nice, even with a late midnight check in as well.The rooms were very spacious and well appointed with nice bedding, a great flat screen TV with numerous channels, and a spacious bathroom area. Let me tell you, I could not find one speck of dirt, rust, mold, or anything in that bathroom. I had never seen that before in any hotel! Beds were comfortable and it was pretty quiet. In the morning, they do serve a complimentary breakfast, which was basic but a nice touch. We would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat - and such great rates too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi,
Thank you for giving us your valuable business and also for taking time to share your experience with us.We are happy to provide our guests with the best service possible and we glad we were able to meet you expectations.

Thank you for your kind words on everything. I am going to pass this to all my staff. if you come back in Trinidad give us chance to assist you. We all happy to help you. thank you very much again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Better than the normal standard for a Days Inn. Everything went well and the staff were especially friendly and helpful. Breakfast was basic but as expected. The price was right. I would stay here again. Handy for the Interstate.

Hi,

Thank you for your review! I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and very much appriciate for your business. Thank you for kind words.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The staff at the Days Inn in Trinidad, Co were wonderful. They were all very friendly and were there to help. Our room was very nice, large and clean. Breakfast was good and we had a nice selection. I enjoy the different breakfast items and being able to get coffee round the clock without having to make it in my room (although there is a coffee pot in the room). I also liked that they had cookies at the front desk.

Hi,Diana
Let me start by thanking you for your valuable business. I am glad you enjoy your stay with us.I am happy to hear about all your complements. Our staff is working really hard to make our guest stay enjoyable.

We hope to see you again in the furture. Sorry, I responded really late.
Harsha P

Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 10 in Trinidad
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raton

Been to Days Inn & Suites Trinidad? Share your experiences!