“Good food, fun, a little kitschy”

Rino's Italian Restaurant and Steak House
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wonderful Italian food with a hint of southwest. Most of the waiters sing a solo with recorded music at various times during the evening and they are really really good!!
Reviewed September 28, 2012

For the many travelers who stop in Trinidad on their way to Colorado, this restaurant is atypical of the types of restaurants usually available on road trips. Located in a historic old church in the downtown area, the restaurant provides kitschy old-world ambience via a large ornate chandelier and waitstaff who sing everything from Italian arias to Sinatra staples. The food is quite good, and the atmosphere is lively. We were served complimentary glasses of wine when we told our server that our hotel had recommended Rino's. Nice dining experience to rejuvenate the senses after riding in a car all day.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food was really good. The prices were reasonable for the quality of food and the experience. The singing waiters were wonderful. Really enjoyed the meal and the staff. Will eat there again next time I am in Trinidad

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The singing waiters were distracting to what I thought would be a quiet, romantic evening. The food was sub-par and the service was lacking.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great Food, awesome Singing waiters!! The owner was local, the singers were awesome! Food was exquisite!!

1  Thank Ukiah R
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I read the reviews and ate here on a Saturday night. Without reservations, we were treated as very welcome guests to a wonderful meal and a tremendous night of entertainment. Yes, the owner sang as well as some of the wait staff, but the two of us were amazed at the passion of the staff in serving us. I truly felt like I was part of their large family. My wife's Chicken Florentine was excellently prepared and my "waiter-recommended" dish was one of the best Italian dishes I have eaten. It was called Gino's and was a combination of shrimp and chicken in a very tasty sauce. We will return!