“Great Place to Eat”

Tequila's Family Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tequila's Family Mexican Restaurant in Trinidad, CO offers Mexican cuisine and Seafood like never before. Your taste buds are in for a treat. Whether you're craving a spicy Mexican dish that packs a little heat or a savory seafood plate for a plethora of flavors, you're sure to find something you love at Tequila's Family Mexican Restaurant. Our exotic, robust flavors of authentic Mexican food transport you to old Mexico. Taste our large selection of tequilas or our perfectly made margaritas. Our festive, and relaxed atmosphere will make you think every day can be a fiesta! We have plenty of seating room for large groups, and we do carry out orders as well for your convenience. With our festive and inviting atmosphere, delicious menu options, and affordable prices, the whole family will enjoy their dining experience. From burritos and enchiladas to fish tacos and scallops, you won't be disappointed with what our chefs can create for you! Let the flavors roll off of your tongue as you enjoy every last bit of our mouthwatering menu items at Tequila's Family Mexican Restaurant.
Raton, New Mexico
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We shop at the Walmart across the highway and ever time we do we make sure and visit Tequilas. We have eaten here for five years and have never had a less than excellent dinning experience. The service is top notch and the food is wonderful. The restaurant is always clean and smells fresh. Plenty of parking out front as well. The prices are better than most places we have visited and the portions will have you taking home another meal. If you leave here hungry then it's your fault.
This has to be the best place to eat in a hundred miles.

Tucson
“Great find on I-25”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were headed South from Denver and decided to pull off at Exit 11. We spotted Tequila's and went in. As old Mexico hands we were immediately impressed with the decor much of which was obviously imported. The waiter confirmed that indeed it was. The service was very fast. Both my wife and I ordered the Deluxe Taco Salad with beef. We both agreed they were first class. As good as any we've ever eaten. I wish we had more time. I would have sampled a Margarita. On the way out we looked at a group of family photographs from Mexico. Great stuff. A very happy find for lunch.

Alvarado, Texas
“Hungry for Mexican Food?”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is obviously a very popular eating place, including for the locals. The service was quick, the food was well prepared and the prices were very reasonable. I just wish I had tried their margaritas! I would definitely recommend this for an evening meal.

Visited July 2013
Trinidad, Colorado
“Great service and food. Large menu and bar selection”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Just had another great meal at Tequila's. Oscar and the boys know how to treat you here. Always a full glass of whatever you are drinking. Food portions are large and always fresh and hot. Some of the best Tex Mex in the region. There are other local Mexican restaurants, but Tequilas has the best selection and service. Steak and chicken dishes are great. We go here on the weekly basis, so they treat us like family. I still recommend it for any local or traveler. Close to the interstate and a great view of the Sangre De Cristo Mountain Range. See you next time.

“awesome”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

What a place. Portions were large and the service was great. I had the burrito and I can definitely say this was the best burrito I have ever had!

Visited July 2013