“Attraction..Closed!”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Attraction..Closed!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was planning a trip and going to be passing through Trinidad with my small children on July 11th. I called to get admission prices as they are not listed on the website. First when I called the number from the website, the guy told me that it was the old number. He was kind enough to give me the new number. He also told me that the museum is closed until further notice. So call ahead. I am really disappointed because it is one of the only things to do in Trinidad to get the kids out of the car on a long road trip.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Jennifer C

Trinidad, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“a highlight of our summer, very educational and hands on.”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

No tips or guidelines needed. Go and have fun. It is really nice to be able to go somewhere where the children can interact and do stuff. We were in a group and can't wait to go back. The kids got to climb and play on the fire engine, where firefighter hats. There are real jail cells in the basement, a school room upstairs, and a living area with dress ups and play food. It was very educational and hands on. The museum is on a vonlunteer schedule so be sure to call to get the availabe housr. For summer of 2011 it is Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10:00AM-12:00PM, or by appointment for larger groups.

Visited August 2011