“A Favorite”

Cuisines: Italian
San Diego, California
“A Favorite”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had lunch here with a woman who lives in Trinidad. There were a number of locals at the restaurant. No wonder. The food is wonderful, the service is delightful and they have a number of interesting items for sale. We had the spaghetti with meatballs, the ravioli with meatballs and the rigatoni with Italian sausage. It was fantastic and we sopped up the superb sauce with the bread.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Art-Roxanne

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Disappointed, not sure how some say it is the best”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We thought we would treat ourselves on a Saturday trip to Trinidad. We chose this quaint looking building. On entering we said this sure smells good, maybe we have hit on something good. We placed our three orders and waited and waited, for to long for two pasta dishes and a sandwich. I had a polenta pasta dish. Polenta was way to grainy and no taste, this also had a very sweet tomato sauce, could not eat it, took it home thinking I just wasn't in the mood, but not so, I trashed it the next morning. My husband had pasta with olive oil and herbs and clams. The clams seemed to be chopped from the can, he ate some but felt not to good the rest of the day. My father in law eats anything, he ate half his sandwich took the rest home and ate it latter. The sandwich seemed to be the way to go. I will say the staff was friendly, we just wanted something different.

• Visited October 2013
Trinidad, Colorado
“Best Italian Food in Town. Homemade salad dressings and much more.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've lived in Trinidad most of my life and have eaten at Nana & Nano's many times. Some of the best Italian food you will ever eat! Small menu with great options. Anything you choose will be great. They also have great deli section with fresh meats and cheese. Home made salad dressing this the best around. We always take a bottle home with us. You will not be disappointed here. Only open Wed - Sat so plan accordingly. They also do catering. Great Family run restaurant!!

• Visited August 2013
S. California
“Great little Italian Deli!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great homemade food. A nice little Italian deli to purchase cheeses, meats, and olives. Friendly and great service!

Visited May 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“worth getting off of I-25 in Trinidad”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I have been stopping at Nana & Nano for many years. Food is always wonderful.
Well worth stopping for lunch or Dinner..The Italian dishes are homemade.( yes homemade from scratch) Please call them before you plan to stop in, the reason is they are closed certain days and there hours vary.

• Visited June 2013