“Great calzone!”

Ole's Cantina
Ranked #20 of 54 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Ordered from our room at La Quinta. They called when the food was ready. Went down, picked it up and ate in our room. Excellent calzone (enough for two) and a great salad also.

2  Thank applegar

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went here simply because we were in the hotel and to tired want to go elsewhere.

It is located in the same area as the hotel does their breakfast bar in the morning. Not much for atmosphere, food is served on disposable plates, etc. If you are looking for a resturaunt experience this isn't it.

On the other hand the food is freshly made using good ingredients and taste very good. The menu is pizzas and sandwiches. We had the pizza and while it didn't strike anyone as gourmet it was hot and a good value. We also had dinner salads which were freshly made and again didn't skimp on tasty fresh ingredients.

It's called a cantina and they do have a bar and drinks available but it doesn't have any of the feel of a drinking establishment. If you enjoy an adult beverage with your dinner you can and for an inexpensive price but this is also a place I didn't mind my kids being in.

When we were there one person (the owner I assume) was running everything taking orders, cooking, serving, etc. Service was very casual but fast and friendly.

2  Thank 1goingsouth
Reviewed January 2, 2014

When we arrived, the place was packed and the music was too loud. However, when we came back later with every intention of getting our food and returning to our room, the crowd had subsided. Musicians ("Everybody's Darlin'") were terrific. Everyone was having fun. We stayed and ate there.

The pizza and calzone dough is made fresh there every day, and was very good. We had a sandwich and calzone, and could have settled for just the calzone for two of us. Great food.

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I spent the last night of our extended vacation here and it was the perfect place to end our trip. The pizza was the best we had ever eaten.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Using the same room that is used for breakfast, I would hardly call this a Cantina, but what the heck. If I wanted atmosphere instead of a quick, convenient beer, I would go to a local bar. Nuff said.

Been to Ole's Cantina? Share your experiences!