“Average, uh, bar?”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Centennial
“Average, uh, bar?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Using the same room that is used for breakfast, I would hardly call this a Cantina, but what the heck. If I wanted atmosphere instead of a quick, convenient beer, I would go to a local bar. Nuff said.

Visited September 2013

“Great place to stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have eaten here several times as we passed through Trinidad while traveling. The food is made quickly and to your specifications and is very good. The owners are friendly and welcoming. From pizza to wings to stuffed baked potatoes the food is great and worth the return trip!

• Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Home made pizza delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Home made pizza located in LaQuinta Motel. It was convenient for us as we had traveled all day and did not want to go back out. Crust was good, thin. Sauce and toppings tasty. Fresh garden salad included a variety of vegetables. We ate outside on the veranda. There is an Ole's Cantina menu in the LaQuinta room to review. I highly recommend this

Visited August 2013
“Best ever I will be back ......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Went to try the bar & cantina at the La Quinta not knowing what I would find it was the best food and drink ever I never thought that little small bar could be so enjoyable but the husband & wife team that run it are very very nice they will bend over backwards for you can't wait to get back up this way and visit them again thank you for a great 34 hour break I will tell all my truck driver friends great things about your place !!!!!!!! Until next time have a great year .....

• Visited July 2013
Gordon, Texas, United States
“a great place to get pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wow! I have had lots of homemade pizzas that were really good but this guy makes it while you wait and watch and it is the best I have ever had. Fresh ingredients, craft beers, a few wines, plenty of locals that come to the La Quinta just to get his pizza. It is inside the La Quinta, which is also nice to stay in.

• Visited June 2013
Turbochef, Owner at Ole's Cantina, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Karen B.,
We are so glad you loved our pizza. My wife makes the dough fresh everyday for all pizza lovers to enjoy. We look forward to serving you again.

Been to Ole's Cantina? Share your experiences!