“SMALL TOWN - GOOD FOOD”
Review of Bueno Restaurant - CLOSED

Bueno Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a family run restaurant. Has recently been remodeled. The food is very good and very reasonable. Staff are very friendly.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have had lunch at Bueno's on several occasions. The food has been very good some times, and not others. The service is good, the prices are good, and I would recommend giving it a try!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

The new remodel looks great! The food was mediocre. Unfortunately, the waitress was unfriendly. I ordered a cheese burger, and received a plain burger. Once she brought our food, she didn't ask if we needed anything else and walked away quickly. I tried waving her down mulitple times and finally had to walk up to the register to get ketchup.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We ate lunch today at their new location on Commercial St. They did a great job remodeling. The food at Buenos is good. Consistently good. Not great, but good. For a small town diner, it is one of our best.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Closed, but no one wants to update the websites.
I selected Quality Inn because of this on site restrurant but only found it was closed AFTER I arrived.
Sigh!