“Slowest fast food ever!1”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #32 of 50 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The place wasn't crowded, our order was simple -- hamburger, shake, water, fish filet, fries, cheeseburger. It took 20 minutes to prepare. Others waited as long or almost as long, and were visibly irritated. The clerk said "sorry for the wait," which was nice, but a restaurant that cared about repeat business would have thrown in a coupon or or pie or something. Any place can have an off night, it's how they make it right that matters to me.

1  Thank Beekeeperjudge
There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Huge lines to order and then pick up food at breakfast and lunch, even tho' the staff seems numerous enough. One cashier tried to charge me extra for something that came on the burger already! I think that the management must be absentee or the shoddy service wouldn't be so bad. Tourists complaining of a ten-15 minute wait for coffee. really inexcusable. For breakfast either try Subway across the street or the Cafes on Main St. For lunch the Taco Bell/KFC next door is fast, Subway again. or treat yourself to great Chinese at Wonderful House, a block away on Hwy. 12

2  Thank JohnnyB33
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Filling a french fry packet is a no-brainer, yet the manager's excuse was, "I'm training a new person." I've never worked at a Mcdonald's but I know that a fry packet should be full before it is served to a customer. The Southwest salad I ordered was very skimpy & missing the tortilla chips that goes on top. Usually the food at a McDonalds is pretty consistent, but since the new manager has taken over, this place has rapidly gone down hill. I saw her, the manager, cleaning the bathrooms, sweeping & cleaning the dinning area & complaining that she "didn't know what to do when workers don't show up." I think she is in over her head & this place reflects it. I bet she can clean a bathroom better than she can run a restauraunt. From now on I will eat at Wendy"s.

1  Thank RagMop2041
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped in here to grab a McMuffin on Sunday morning at 9am. This place was not that busy, but only 1 cashier was taking orders. The guy in front of me was trying to pay for his order, but the clerk told him the card machine wasn't working so he would have to pay cash. The guy left, very frustrated. I made my simple order and paid with what cash I had...they got the order wrong 3 times I had to go back. Everyone in line was frustrated, incompetent workers who were rude to customers, several people standing around in the back. There was no system to this madness. We sat outside for a few minutes before leaving and watched everyone that came out. Everyone was mad, people were walking back in with their bags of food (apparently we weren't the only ones). We had to laugh at what a poor business and horrible management of this McDonalds. This place should be shut down! I would never return, the owners do not deserve my money.

1  Thank dustytrader
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stopped at this McDonald's for breakfast on a trip to New Mexico. The woman at the counter just started at me, did not ask what I wanted, etc. I gave her my order, she kept staring, I repeated. No smile, thank you, anything. Even my friend commented: "Wow, she really didn't like you."
I had never seen her in my life, I was just passing through. What a way to greet customers!
It was a very unpleasant experience.
The place was clean enough, the food okay, but those negative vibes pretty much ruined it. I will never stop there again.

3  Thank Suby88

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!