“What are you mad about?”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #33 of 50 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What are you mad about?”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stopped at this McDonald's for breakfast on a trip to New Mexico. The woman at the counter just started at me, did not ask what I wanted, etc. I gave her my order, she kept staring, I repeated. No smile, thank you, anything. Even my friend commented: "Wow, she really didn't like you."
I had never seen her in my life, I was just passing through. What a way to greet customers!
It was a very unpleasant experience.
The place was clean enough, the food okay, but those negative vibes pretty much ruined it. I will never stop there again.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Suby88

Fort Collins, Colorado
“SLOW SERVICE”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The service was awful. I took over 15 min. to get my order. Not enough help at the counter or in the back.

Visited April 2013