“Much Better Than Expected”

The Corner Shop Cafe
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: WELCOME TO THE CORNER SHOP CAFE LUNCH 11am-5pm 7 DAYS A WEEK SELF SERVE SALAD BAR PANINI'S ...HOT OR COLD SANDWICHES ...HOME MADE SOUPS. THE CAFE'S IN-FAMOUS FRENCH DIP AND MANY OTHER FAVORITES TO TEMPT YOU. CHILDRENS MENU GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS AND VEGETARIAN AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Trinidad, Colorado
“Much Better Than Expected”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

While my expectations were low because of the condition of the town in general I was so pleasantly surprised! The hot roast beef sandwich was excellent from the meat to the bread. I had a bowl of soup that was made from scratch. A rarity in today's fast food culture. I love mom and pop places and this is one not to be missed.

• Visited June 2014

Amarillo, TX
“Very nice lunch.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My son and I were traveling through about lunchtime and decided to try downtown. The corner shop was a great spot to try. I had soup and a sandwich and my son had a sandwich. All were very good and we will definitely stop there again.

• Visited June 2014
Trinidad, Colorado
“One of my favorite spots”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

As a new resident of Trinidad its one of my favorite places downtown to grab a bite. Awesome pie too!

Visited May 2014
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Excellent food and service! Recommend the wraps and Reuben sandwich! Excellent value! Michael, our server was great!

• Visited May 2014
Parker, Colorado
“authentic building, food not so”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

While we were 'head over heels' about the building, wait staff, and all involved, the food was not as authentic as hoped.

• Visited May 2014